Address: 635 & Luna
Activities: LFK, very LFK, Daty, dato, cg, BBBJ,
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite Asian Thai and a very ptetty
Recommendation: Yes
Wow that sucks.
thank you so much dude. I was working on seeing her. She love you not long time.
I am confused
I am confused Originally Posted by cage196
+1.

Sorry to hear of the subpar experience, IBHappy. Sounds like an off day and lack of connection. Shitty luck. It happens, but I agree it is an expensive gamble. I had a good session with her and would probably lean toward give it one more roll of the dice.
If anyone is interested, here is my review from earlier in the year.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2352887
  • 3dom
  • 10-28-2018, 11:31 AM
This should clear things up.

SHE IS A TRIDE AND TRUE LESBIAN! ... I have known this girl since the day she came here from Thailand.
If anyone in this forum remembers good ol’ Cloepatra snd Aloha on Northwest Hwy, that is where the former Ms. ”Tsa Tsa” first touched down.

Tsa Tsa, now Katie, is very likable and cute, but speaking for myself, hardly fuckable.
Now if you were a butch dyke with a Fonzie hair-do that looked like KD Lang with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of your T shirt, you would be the owner of a very wet and satisfied vagina! Without one such vagina, you are “a fish” outta water, left high n’ dry like fellow hobbyist IBHAPPY2, and a not so happy fellow!
That conviction took me a handful of stale fish visits and more than a couple handfuls of cash to figure out why my me and my penis felt like a worm on the end of HER hook...We are all worms on the end of the ol’ hook here, but for the money, time, and effort,
LET MY WORM SMILE AND WIGGLE A LIITLE BIT!
Again, my opinion, sex is gratifying when my female partner is deriving some sort of stimulation or satisfaction from the encounter. That said, a blow-up fuk doll is more responsive and capable of getting off than Katie! If you are immune to having any sort of sexual connection or chemistry, by all means, get yourself Thai’ed up!

Aint No Dish, Or Peace, in a Piece of Dry Sushi, A BLow up FuCK Doll, or a Thai Dyed DIKE BITCH!
She cancelled on me and referred me to the Love twins. I booked with Nancy and it was awesome. Sounds like I came out ahead.
  • CD69
  • 10-29-2018, 11:58 AM
This should clear things up.

SHE IS A TRIDE AND TRUE LESBIAN! ... I have known this girl since the day she came here from Thailand.
If anyone in this forum remembers good ol’ Cloepatra snd Aloha on Northwest Hwy, that is where the former Ms. ”Tsa Tsa” first touched down.

Tsa Tsa, now Katie, is very likable and cute, but speaking for myself, hardly fuckable.
Now if you were a butch dyke with a Fonzie hair-do that looked like KD Lang with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of your T shirt, you would be the owner of a very wet and satisfied vagina! Without one such vagina, you are “a fish” outta water, left high n’ dry like fellow hobbyist IBHAPPY2, and a not so happy fellow!
That conviction took me a handful of stale fish visits and more than a couple handfuls of cash to figure out why my me and my penis felt like a worm on the end of HER hook...We are all worms on the end of the ol’ hook here, but for the money, time, and effort,
LET MY WORM SMILE AND WIGGLE A LIITLE BIT!
Again, my opinion, sex is gratifying when my female partner is deriving some sort of stimulation or satisfaction from the encounter. That said, a blow-up fuk doll is more responsive and capable of getting off than Katie! If you are immune to having any sort of sexual connection or chemistry, by all means, get yourself Thai’ed up!

Aint No Dish, Or Peace, in a Piece of Dry Sushi, A BLow up FuCK Doll, or a Thai Dyed DIKE BITCH! Originally Posted by 3dom
Not sure what your purpose was - I had great time with Katy and she was very wet when I was done dining. I don't normally comment on others peoples post when they seem to have an issue - to each there own, but I don't understand the value your message was supposed to share. just my two cents, not looking to get into the great eccie site debate.
Nancy Love is a super freak, I did her once and I should've hit that stuff again or Haley the spinner
you listed all those activities but didnt do all of those?

I did all those but extremely brief, I got a marathon hand job
you listed all those activities but didnt do all of those?

I did all those but extremely brief, I got a marathon hand job Originally Posted by IBHAPPY2
Never heard of a Thai dyke
- I love when someone posts a bad review and someone else says " oh, this didn't happen to me, im very shocked" etc. why the need to discount down someone else's bad experience? Drives me bonkers

- WTF post #8 I read that thing 3 times and still dont know what all that means LOL