Name: Bunny
User ID:: na
Phone: 517-295-3875
Email Address: na
URL / Website: na
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas, Galleria area.
Activities: DFK+,Daty(from behind, on the side, front and 69) BBBJ with a lot of ball play.MPFS...plus anything else you can imagine!
Hair Length and Color: Who knows. It was a very synthetic short wig.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bunny has what I would call an elegant body. An Asian with a little curve to her.
Great looking and feeling breasts that I became obsessed with. Fun bags for sure. Decent ass.
She is about 5'4" or so. Not petite but almost.
Recommendation: Yes
and the amp legend continues as independent. Her couch performance is a must.
Well at least Dallas has some good mid 50 year old to boost about.
So much for the good old days...
Well at least Dallas has some good mid 50 year old to boost about.
So much for the good old days... Originally Posted by bigjohntexas
You are just such a pleasant guy and your posts are always so warm and filled with positivity.........
bjt - Get your facts straight. She is not even 50, she is in her 40’s. I don’t know your age, so I can’t gauge your perspective on her and her age, but stop repeatedly stating your opinion as though it’s fact. Your stated opinion is factually incorrect. Your repeated (incorrect) statements come across as though you have a personal axe to grind with her.

Bunny is a mature, experienced provider. No one, including Bunny herself, makes any attempt to conceal that or mislead anyone.

For customers who are comfortable with a 40-something (fact) provider who is skilled and attractive with a very nice body, great service, and a stellar attitude (my opinion), she is the best in Dallas (again, my opinion).

Oh, and welcome to ECCIE, as of 1.5 months ago, per your listed join date. NC
NC,
Usually sporadic snide remarks on well known providers with a consistent track record are just part of eccie and is actually a "buy" signal for the versed traders of the site. I am "long" on Naughtybunny, especially when she goes into Naughty mode on me.

Getting back to the original subject and intent of this posting, Mr Taz, I found your physical description of Naughtybunny, with an "elegant body type" spot on.
I haven't seen bunny in years but she was my first Amp experience. Great table shower she had a bar in the room she stood on my back and massaged. I think the highlight of the session was at one point she sucked on my toes while rubbing my dick with her feet. I'm not a feet guy or anything just the first and last time I have seen that skillful task preformed.
  • slap
  • 10-25-2021, 09:33 AM
Man I might have to hit her up again. She is definitely a good time. So she finally got away from her old sketchy incall?