Encounter: Cici's friend Vivian is sweet.

User ID: -
Date: Early Feb
Name: Vivian
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: Apt off Tramway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light massage, bbbj, various positions cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair past Shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Vivian is a very pretty girl, very striking eyes, and thinner than Cici. About 5'5"? 120lbs?
Recommendation: Yes
Need to provide Vivian's contact information, not Cici's
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2024, 07:36 PM
From the ads I saw it is the same phone number for now.
Vivian is just visiting for a short time, heard from Cici that Vivian is probably leaving in about 10 days.
Vivian is just visiting for a short time, heard from Cici that Vivian is probably leaving in about 10 days. Originally Posted by lostinalb
Vivian is a total smoke show! Had a great time with her. I'll review soon. CiCi said another girl will come in when V leaves. Good times.
Need to provide Vivian's contact information, not Cici's Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Vivian doesn't have a contact number. She is booking through CiCi's number.

@lostinalb. I had the exact same encounter yesterday. Her breasts are amazing as well!!!
Vivian doesn't have a contact number. She is booking through CiCi's number.

@lostinalb. I had the exact same encounter yesterday. Her breasts are amazing as well!!! Originally Posted by UTRFriend
She now has a separate ad and number...

https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3310232
Hey TBone, are the ad photos her or just resemblance? Thanks
She says they are actually her and I'd say it's true. She looks exactly like the pics. That's in the combined Cici-Vivian ad. The pics on Vivian's separate ad are definitely her.
How is the body? Is her booty a typical amp booty or better. I have a appointment with her tomorrow.....
How is the body? Is her booty a typical amp booty or better. I have a appointment with her tomorrow..... Originally Posted by Michie211
Fantastic body! Great behind!
Thanks Amigo