do providers like for clients to be shaved?

I was wondering....do the L1 providers and L2 providers (bodyrub only) like for their clients to be nicely shaved or do they prefer hairy "au natural" look. One told me she like when a man was brave enough to shave all and the other told me she liked that I was hairy...because she really loved the man's natural musky smell. I've been both....just curious.
im neither one..L1 or L2..but there is something funny about a man that gets naked..4 inch peter standing there in all his hairless wonder.. just not as pretty as some would think
What's so funny??? You told me it was an awesome sight!

And did you mean 4 inch or .4 inch? I need to know this!!!!

Just kidding DL, never met you but some day....
I personally believe men should be "Manscape."

If you have an unruly bush that has never seen a trimmer, razor or weed wacker, then please, PLEASE practice deforestation.

It doesn't even need to be super short, or shaved completely bald, just trim it down so it's not in the way!

If you want a really nice bj, then I don't want to bury my face in hair to get to the base of your dick. The hair tickles my face and it's just uncomfortable.

Just my 2cents
xoxo
Regardless of what my pubic area may look like after shaving, I feel much more clean and confident when I see a provider. If everything is well-groomed down there, I am less self-conscious, and that may make for a better experience.

DeAnna, please please please come down to Houston. Please.
I personally believe men should be "Manscape."

If you have an unruly bush that has never seen a trimmer, razor or weed wacker, then please, PLEASE practice deforestation.

It doesn't even need to be super short, or shaved completely bald, just trim it down so it's not in the way!

If you want a really nice bj, then I don't want to bury my face in hair to get to the base of your dick. The hair tickles my face and it's just uncomfortable.

Just my 2cents
xoxo Originally Posted by JamieYoung

+1
Regardless of what my pubic area may look like after shaving, I feel much more clean and confident when I see a provider. If everything is well-groomed down there, I am less self-conscious, and that may make for a better experience.

DeAnna, please please please come down to Houston. Please. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
oh i hear ya..many men feel more comfortable about it.. puts them at ease whether the girl cares or not.. appreciate the invite to houston maybe soon

What's so funny??? You told me it was an awesome sight!

And did you mean 4 inch or .4 inch? I need to know this!!!!

Just kidding DL, never met you but some day.... Originally Posted by TonyStark
it was an awesome sight..it was the smallest..wrinkliest thing i had ever seen.. awesome indeed and it was 4 inches..4 inches of hairless wonder

hey..its your cock..you wanna shave it..shave it.. if not..thats ok too.. as long as you are clean thats really all that matters

which troubles me..cuz thread after thread says "be clean"..now some "you need to shave".. so which is it? clean? shaven? both? how much more demanding can we be?

then you have the other group that ALERT the world because some guy had what equates to razor bumps from shaving so damn close.. he was shaven for the girl..at her request..then pays the price of an alert on him unneeded cuz of "red bumps" and he gets a cbj..CUZ THE GIRL DIDN'T KNOW.. geez louise..

anywho.. i guess i'm too simple..or by some standards im just a nasty whore who will fuck anyone (perhaps)..but if your clean, safe, sane, show up, and pay the rate.. whether you are hairless..hairy..doesn't matter.. whatever makes the guy comfortable..
I have kept mine shaved for a while now but am letting it grow back now. I will keep it trimmed but no longer will take a razor to it.
After reading about the dangers of contracting STD's through the tiny cuts made when shaving the genital area I will play it safe now.
Trimmed should be good enogh.
Shaved, trimmed or full growth, Does not affect me...Hygiene does affect me. Good clean hygiene is very important for the difference between a good session and a great session.
I love it when a man is shaved, much more enjoyable (on my end anyway) LOL
bodygroom is your friend
please do it

very much appreciated

DON'T BE GROSS

AND SHIT, i WILL DO IT FOR YA!
Keep it nice clean and trim for me will make it better for play time
I prefer the shaved or trimmed look much better than the au natural, personally! I am sure to be bare and smooth every day for you.
I honestly have no preference. I love hairy men...body hair is just good for me! Of course, trimmed or shaved is good too!

I'm so easy!