Hey Guys, My Eyes Are Truly

Blue. I've been looking at a couple of my reviews where gentlemen are describing my eyes saying there grey or green. But they are blue, and sometimes change colors with my moods. I dont want to disappoint anyone who is looking for specific eye colors. But thank you to everyone who have written kick ass reviews on me!!

Much Love!!
Delanie
Although I have not seen you yet, those eyes are what had you added to my "list"...
With the consistency of your reviews and stunning looks, I doubt anyone will complain. Just keep doing what you do, the way you do girl.
My eyes change color too. I think it has to do with the temperature, but I have never paid much attention.
A close up of your eyes would be a treat... But Donnie is right, don't worry about what color your eyes change to, you are stunning.
I should buy some Blue protections now.
You are definitely on my list of must see.
Delanie, with that body of yours - Guys are looking at other places rather than the eyes !!! Wow- nice toned body !!!
My eyes change color too. I think it has to do with the temperature, but I have never paid much attention. Originally Posted by mmcqtx

I havent paid much attention to when they change color, but I think its kinda cool! LOL sorry im kind of a dork, but they will change from either bright blue to a dull blue/grey to green. What color are your eyes??
A close up of your eyes would be a treat... But Donnie is right, don't worry about what color your eyes change to, you are stunning. Originally Posted by smokeater
Do you think I should have a pic of just my eyes in my showcase?
Well you didn't ask but still Brown eyes!
Do you think I should have a pic of just my eyes in my showcase? Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
I bet you should! Beauty is more praised for eyes and lips
LOL so that means your full of sh*t right jk
I did get some lip injections, some of my friends keep teasing me, saying I look like Angelina Jolie. LOL not really a big fan of her.
Do you think I should have a pic of just my eyes in my showcase? Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
Might be a good idea. Of all the DFW Providers, I would say you and Vixen Devain probably have the prettiest eyes. Vixen does a great job of marketing her eyes, and even created some business cards featuring a close-up of her gorgeous peepers.

http://www.vixendevain.com/