Best fbsm with teasing

I hate when i go for a fbsm and it's a muscle rub with a finish. I've had sessions where the whole thing was so sexually satisfying I cam instant from the bbbj or hj. They did stuff like massage my balls, tease the balls when they rub up thighs, flirt with anus when close or even stick it in, b2b, nibble here and there and kiss u.

Who provides a truly sexual, awesome experience?
I'd go with Terralyn or Cricket 4 U. Both are L1 only.
I believe I'm who you've been looking for. Sounds like a typical seductive session of mine :-) which includes an amazing massage!
Terra Lyn
Devin
I'm yours
This is a fantasy of mine too
xo
940-312-1505
look up her reviews and then her 411

everyone mentioned here I am sure is good but Callie is GREAT
I'd go with Terralyn or Cricket 4 U. Both are L1 only. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Thank you so much WT!!

Terra Lyn
Devin Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Thank you too SL

look up her reviews and then her 411

everyone mentioned here I am sure is good but Callie is GREAT Originally Posted by shooter6.5
Shooter I'm gonna let you slide on this one...only cause Callie IS Awesome lol!! And such a sweet lady too!!

Happy hunting HHF
Kendall4U gives a good sensual body rub.

TerraLyn is often mentioned by my friends as giving a really good one
TerraLyn or Callie Jones. You can't go wrong with either one. They are both beautiful, sensual and very talented!
Thank you so much WT!!
Thank you too SL Originally Posted by TerraLyn
Sorry for the misspelling. With the two-named providers, many times I can't remember if the two components are separated by a space of a hyphen, or are run together. I'll try to do better.
Thank you very much Shooter!! I'm ready to see more �� Pics!!
TerraLyn or Callie Jones. You can't go wrong with either one. They are both beautiful, sensual and very talented! Originally Posted by gardo
Thank you hon! Safe travels! See you when you return!!
Thank you so much WT!!

Thank you too SL

Shooter I'm gonna let you slide on this one...only cause Callie IS Awesome lol!! And such a sweet lady too!!

Happy hunting HHF Originally Posted by TerraLyn
Thanks so much TL!! We all know you are #1! I'm more than happy being #2. Haha!
Love ya Sexy Lady!!
Massage is my specialty ;-)
Hmmm. So how much do I save if I opt for your specialty instead of something you're not as good at?