Can someone please teach me how to Eccie like a man lol?

Hello Eccie friends,

My name is Kelly and I have sooooOooOoo many questions! I look and look for the answers, but the next thing I know I get distracted by some super interesting post someone said about something that happened a million years ago, and like any woman I'll go check it out...then like one of the comments, get an infraction, and smack myself.

It's not that I'm too old for technology, or Amish. I have a phone. I know how to take a decent selfie with it, which is more than I can say for most of the world these days lol. However, that doesn't help me navigate through the site without seeing thousands of rules, for maybe just a specific thing I never learned, but avoided like an electric fence you're too scared to pee on lol.

I can see the guys are total pros here, and could literally major in Eccie if it were a college. However, I'm getting a big fat "F" in that fantasy dept. FOR SURE.
I mean you piss off one guy who's already pissed off and you're branded as crazy instead of just hot, and still young enough not to have to put up with shit from a husband full time yet...haha.

I'm going to try to have fun till I die. Life is worth living. This site is about escaping from ourselves and going somewhere almost magical, where a man and a woman get along better, because they understand each other's lifestyles? I try to enjoy mine as much as possible. I know this kind of confidence can make weaker men nervous and strong men excited. However I have no idea what's allowed.....:-(

The rules apply in such grey areas it's hard to show people your heart when they've already taken the word of those not worthy of feeling it in the first place. Where can a girl go to fully redeem herself on here? Where are the blogs for that? Is there a way to report review shamers?

Can I post in out of state ads if I'm registered in Texas? If I want to post more than one picture to an ad, how do I do it? That's been a real mystery to me foreverrrrrr.....

Believe me, I would love to show you more, but I just don't know how?!? :-P

Thank God some guys have the balls to talk to me! They are surely rewarded! Yet, I'm just wondering if I could get an Eccie coach to help me with just a few random things I've just wondered about you know? Posting questions, city things. I hope I'm not alone in this ladies....

So if any of you guys would volunteer to help some of us just become better navigators through this wonderful site, I'm sure a lot of us would post more erotic things...because we would finally know how? I'll let you in on a little secret...I have no idea why my phone won't let me post my sexiest stuff? It only lets me post pictures I took directly from my phone, not the ones I've had in very interesting photo shoots.

So, there it is. Can we all work together on sharing information so it makes our community much hotter for all? If the women are happy, then the men are even happier. Haha! I like to share my best with those who give the same in return. I'm not embarrassed to ask for help either. I just hope I get it too!

If you can volunteer to help a few ladies send their questions in PM's privately to you about this, then post your name below.

Thanks beautiful people.

Love,
Kelly
I am not a mod but i can maybe help you a bit.
"Can I post in out of state ads if I'm registered in Texas? "

Any member of a "Verified" usergroup may utilize our ad posting forums to post one weekly advertisement in up to 5 city forums.
You are a Verified provider so this applies to you and I believe that applies to out of state city forums.

You might also consider reading these links
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1785187
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19229

As for posting multiple pictures in an ad, you could ask a mod or perhaps even another provider.

You can always ask the mods questions, answering questions is part of their duties.
Other providers can be very helpful as well, you could post questions in the women's only section and I bet you would get good response.

I am not volunteering to be a coach but I don't mind helping out somebody, especially a hot blonde.
Good luck.
Please do not accept an offer from tree top for his management lol...........
Please do not accept an offer from tree top for his management lol........... Originally Posted by winn dixie
+1
  • Loxly
  • 11-05-2017, 12:09 AM
As "smart" as some phones are there are still things best suited to a PC when it comes to pictures. And there's more than one way to post several pics.

Attachment 707348