Dallas Gents Are Truly Lucky!

This might be odd for a provider to post, but I've been so impressed that I just had to say something.....

I'm based in El Paso/Las Cruces and recently one of the local gents had posted in Dallas Co-Ed pleading for some of the Dallas hotties to head our way because..it is no secret--El Paso has no providers other than myself and perhaps one more.

A couple of ladies have gone and a couple of more are heading our way and I must say, they are all sweethearts ! From polite reference checks to inquiries about El Paso intel. It has been refreshing to have other providers come into town; moreso such sweet girls. You fellas are really lucky with these gems I recently met Chelsea Simms while she visited and she is a joy. I'd be a happy girl to have a circle of such stellar local providers....

So, cheers to the amazing Dallas providers!!!!

Hope more will keep coming out

xoxoxoxo to all of Dallas

~AshleyAshton
Yes we are!
Thank you honey... I am actually thinking about coming out that way so I may end up bugging you soon myself & I love the fact that you are a steelers fan whooo hoooo!!
We do need more travelers to El Paso!!!
  • T-Can
  • 11-23-2011, 08:19 AM
Isn't Brooke headed that way?

BTW, thanks for the sincere thread to our ladies, Ashley!
Im going out that way the first weekend of december, I heve never been to el paso im excited!
Ashley, you are correct, we are truly blessed and we know it. Ladies, I encourage you to take the trip. I love El Paso and it certainly deserves your attention.
Ashley, You are first class! The gentlemen of El Paso hold you in high regard. I certainly understand why through our pm communication. I look forward to getting together with you when I arrive in El Paso. Girl time!! Jaci too
Thanks to the local ladies for being so polite to Ashley. She was a pure gem during my times living in El Paso. I hope to see her again one day but for now it is great to know everyone is being so professional.
Aww, thank you girl
Being nice and professional among the providers benefits all of us, and brings the providers more business… So be nice to each other and to the gents and you will see how really sweet it is… give a little and you will get more… just sayin…

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Ashley it works both ways -- we'd be very happy to have you visit Dallas - and I'd like to be the first in line when you do
  • up4u
  • 11-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi Ashley,
I agree you would be more than welcomed here in Big D.
I noticed you must love golf, we have a lot of neat courses around Dallas to take you to.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Up4U

You will love Emily E, she is a sweetie.

Ashley it works both ways -- we'd be very happy to have you visit Dallas - and I'd like to be the first in line when you do Originally Posted by Richardson570
Ashley, Thank you so much for the compliaments and it should have been me starting a thread to thank you for all your help and making me feel right at home while I was there. I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to spend some time with you. You are one first class lady an hope to see you next trip. Now for the guys if we can just get them to take their hats off before jumping into bed , and guys even if a provider climbs on the bed with her heels on that dosen't mean that yall can leave your boots and spurs on. Just joking yall were a great bunch and I really enjoyed my trip.
  • fawn
  • 11-23-2011, 08:30 PM
You fellas are really lucky with these gems to have a circle of such stellar local providers....

So, cheers to the amazing Dallas providers!!!!

Hope more will keep coming out

xoxoxoxo to all of Dallas

~AshleyAshton Originally Posted by AshleyAshton

Aw, that is so sweet of you to say Ashley, but guess what, we also have some of the best clients here also....