Going to try being a Republican for 3 months

doing this for a few reasons

1.) want to honestly see what I can learn about this fundamentalist religion / cult..curious as to how they brain wash with such prolific hate

2.) want to be able to say I tried it to see if there is really any method behind their madness

3.) to see how decrepit heartless narrow minded and racist I can become....I wonder how many brain cells I will lose by doing this

1.) want to honestly see what I can learn about this fundamentalist religion / cult..curious as to how they brain wash with such prolific hate

2.) want to be able to say I tried it to see if there is really any method behind their madness

3.) to see how decrepit heartless narrow minded and racist I can become....I wonder how many brain cells I will lose by doing this Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bet you can't do it for 3 months AND not use the word " AXE " in place of ASK in a sentence when speaking to YOUR fellow Dindu Nuffins !
Good idea, Sissy Chap but what's the plan? Will you make donations to the RNC? Volunteer your time as a Houston Republican party staffer? Go to Trump rallies? Help patrol the border? Read Ayn Rand? You can't just wave a wand and "become a Republican." Changing your voter registration is just a formality.

Thousands of Democrats have switched parties in recent years. Most of them did it out of conviction, not frivolously as you are suggesting. Why don't you make friends with some of them and find out WHY they did it?

3.) to see how decrepit heartless narrow minded and racist I can become....I wonder how many brain cells I will lose by doing this Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
1 you not a honest person
2 anything you say is always a lie
3 you are already decrepit, heartless, narrow minded, and racist
4 so waste your time stupid
Yeah, go suck some Republican cock, we pay better.
lol @ we
Good idea, Sissy Chap but what's the plan? Will you make donations to the RNC? Volunteer your time as a Houston Republican party staffer? Go to Trump rallies? Help patrol the border? Read Ayn Rand? You can't just wave a wand and "become a Republican." Changing your voter registration is just a formality.

Thousands of Democrats have switched parties in recent years. Most of them did it out of conviction, not frivolously as you are suggesting. Why don't you make friends with some of them and find out WHY they did it? Originally Posted by lustylad
not sure yet....maybe I will start by denouncing my race I'm sure you guys would love that
not sure yet....maybe I will start by denouncing my race I'm sure you guys would love that Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why would we love that? There is no racial prerequisite or test for becoming a Republican. If you changed parties, the only folks denouncing you would be the Democrats you left behind.
not sure yet....maybe I will start by denouncing my race I'm sure you guys would love that Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Transgender is not a race, Sissy Cucker

• DSK
  • 12-29-2016, 04:59 PM
Well, no need to denounce your race but you could study the FBI statistics on crime by race and try to reach some of your fellow black people and ask them to commit less crime.

Also, if you could convince more of them to accept less from the government, and if you could also denounce affirmative action, and admit white privilege is a fallacy, then you would make some nice progress.

Sounds like you will remain on the democratic plantation, Ovarian Sist. You don't have enough mental capacity to be a Republican.
You're the only one that gives a damn about your race, Fisting Chaps. You're an asshole regardless of your color. You use your race to promote your own victimhood, and rationalize your underachievement. Quit whining and be somebody.

Before you can embark upon this transitional learning journey you first have to "cum clean" and confess your female gender rather than attempting to portray the "maleness" you feel at the moment and project to the World.

If you can't, then you are still just a FRAUD.
Before you can embark upon this transitional learning journey you first have to "cum clean" and confess your female gender rather than attempting to portray the "maleness" you feel at the moment and project to the World.

If you can't, then you are still just a FRAUD. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And a sap sucker.
Please don't. You would just be another church burning, lying ass Democrat trying to make the rest of us look bad.