deep throat?

I have a questions for all you beautiful ladies out there. Who among you believe you particularly skilled at deep throating above average sized men? my hope is there are eager and willing women out there some were that enjoy being face fucked. please let me know thank you.
Tried to PM you. Says your inbox is full.
I'm kind of famous for my deep throat abilities.

Well, that... and extra long bj sessions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956
Ive been told I am VERY good at it. Sure would like for you to decide for yourself!!!!!
Mmmmm deep throating can be very fun !
Would love some deep throat. Never experienced it. But I can't since I'm not blessed in that's area ��

Crazy. I'm 50. I can bench over 400 pounds. Still dunk a basketball. Can run. Never had surgery. Healthy as a horse. Been blessing in so many ways. But was given a small dick.
do you ever travel to nwa?
I'm kind of famous for my deep throat abilities.

Well, that... and extra long bj sessions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
that sounds amazing you have been on my like of must see girls for a wile now! do u have any specials?
Mmmmm deep throating can be very fun ! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
do you ever travel to NWA?
Tried to PM you. Says your inbox is full. Originally Posted by cassie_love
pm me i cleared it our sorry
that sounds amazing you have been on my like of must see girls for a wile now! do u have any specials? Originally Posted by gaint456
Sorry, I don't. But I think I'm well worth the regular entrance fee.
Sorry, I don't. But I think I'm well worth the regular entrance fee. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Agreed!
Agreed! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks, love.
Agreed! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I agree, too. Ginger knows what she's doing!
Sorry, I don't. But I think I'm well worth the regular entrance fee. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
i meant no disrespect, i never hurts to ask. iv read you reviews and cant wait to meet you.