Review

Out of curiosity I have seen mods comment Do not bump review threads over 30 days old and close a review thread
when comments are made after the review post date. I've even seen on a couple of my reviews where a member made a comment after It's original posted date and review thread was closed.

Is this Do not bump review threads over 30 days old for all reviews, Indie and agency reviews?

Is this Do not bump review threads over 30 days old from the original post date? Is It an Eccie rule? Is It only for certain forums?

Thanks,
Custom is if the last reply is more than 30 days old, don't post any further replies.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-24-2017, 08:03 PM
Out of curiosity I have seen mods comment Do not bump review threads over 30 days old and close a review thread
when comments are made after the review post date. I've even seen on a couple of my reviews where a member made a comment after It's original posted date and review thread was closed.

Is this Do not bump review threads over 30 days old for all reviews, Indie and agency reviews? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Yes. All reviews. The type is irrelevant.

Is this Do not bump review threads over 30 days old from the original post date? Is It an Eccie rule? Is It only for certain forums? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
No. The 30 days is from the date of the last post in the thread, not the original post in the thread.
Thank you both