🔴Ladies, Gentlemen and Freaks🔴

Hola wonderful people of Eccie
Ladies
Straight to the point....
It is all about satisfying the needs of our beloved gentleman.
Variety is what they seek, and so I shall provide that as well by giving reference.
I am very refer friendly!
On the other hand, it has become very irritating to receive emails/messages from other providers asking for verification but not giving all information needed to be able to give an accurate reference.
Ladies, if you need a refer from me, just a handlename isn't going to cut it.
From here on out, if you can not give a contact number in your inquiry, you will be ignored.

Gentlemen
If we have met then you would know how I conduct giving reference.
Allow me to remind you...if you need a quick refer, text/call and just ask.
Please do not give my contact number out. I have been getting bombarded and harassed with text message/phone calls from "managers"all because some refuse to not listen to instructions (NOT COOL)!!
Text messages to my contact number by a provider I do not know will be ignored, and will put you on my DNS list.
Keep in mind fellas..My safety, and my discretion is just as important as yours!!!
To all that play by the rules..a HUGE THANK YOU..YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!
I'm done..carry on
And that's why (when I'm actively hobbying) I let Preferred 411 handle that for me.

Cheers,

bcg
And that's why (when I'm actively hobbying) I let Preferred 411 handle that for me.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Yes, it has been really nice not having to do anything on references due to P411. Of course it's always possible someone could need more information but so far no one ever has.

Nova, I'm sorry to hear that Is happening to you! That must be very frustrating.
Nova, I can completely identify… The same thing has happened to me countless times.

It's very disrespectful & intrusive to give out someone's personal information without their permission.

You'd think that would be common sense.

It also makes me wonder what kind of provider would accept a reference from an unadvertised number... How could she possibly know who she's really texting?

As far as the personal improvement management professionals, I always just text them back and ask them "if they're happy with their current situation." They never know what to say when you steal their lines.
personal improvement management professionals Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

What a great euphemism!
I can't decide if I think I'm a gentleman or a freak. Maybe a gentleman freak? Or gentlefreak.

Kidding of course!

What a great euphemism! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks, it serves as a euphemism and an acronym.
Thanks, it serves as a euphemism and an acronym. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh I noticed!

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Bitches still contact me on P411 asking for a ref on a guy I gave an OKAY to. If I gave him an OKAY then he was at that time OKAY. Don't message me on P411 about that crap, ladies. I will ignore you. And if I DO answer, I will call you out on your stupidity. We are not allowed to give OKAYs to clients on P411 unless 1. we have seen them and 2. they were indeed OKAY!
Bitches still contact me on P411 asking for a ref on a guy I gave an OKAY to. If I gave him an OKAY then he was at that time OKAY. Don't message me on P411 about that crap, ladies. I will ignore you. And if I DO answer, I will call you out on your stupidity. We are not allowed to give OKAYs to clients on P411 unless 1. we have seen them and 2. they were indeed OKAY! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Totally understandable. It did make me think of a question however - can a provider retract an OK, say if a guy's subsequent behavior after the appointment for which the OK was granted is not acceptable? Just curious. Hopefully not a situation that will ever apply to me!
Totally understandable. It did make me think of a question however - can a provider retract an OK, say if a guy's subsequent behavior after the appointment for which the OK was granted is not acceptable? Just curious. Hopefully not a situation that will ever apply to me! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
That's a really good question. I've never had to contemplate that.