P411 activity

I see that a good number of ladies on P411 rarely log into their accounts. I typically pass over those as options because I think they'll be hard to contact or take too long to respond. Of course it's a moot point for ladies I already know and so have their phone number.

It could be that ladies who rarely log in are just happy with their regulars and are not seeking new clients. For those that do want new clients however, it would seem to be wise to log in more often.

BTW this post is not referring to anyone in particular, just something I noticed over time.
If they get notification emails when someone sends them a message, do they really have to log in that often? I'm not sure how it works on their end but that may have something to do with it since it's not as interactive.
Could be, but it's not so much about them getting the notification as my perception of how slow they'll be to respond. Which, admittedly, may be incorrect. But I doubt I'll find out since I don't want to put in a message or appointment request and then be left hanging waiting for a response. I mostly only see regulars anyway, but it has occasionally been a barrier in the past if I wanted to try out someone new.
I am always logingin....
You have to log in every hour to stay logged in on p411 ...and its not a interactive site like this one so unless your traveling theres not much of a reason to log in so much
You have to log in every hour to stay logged in on p411 ...and its not a interactive site like this one so unless your traveling theres not much of a reason to log in so much Originally Posted by hot summer
Oh yes, understood. I'm not really referring to being logged in, but to how long it has been since someone logged in. For example, if it has been a month since someone logged in last I'm most likely not going to try to get her attention.
Its not a active site to be looking for log in activities, is what I'm saying hun ...its not Facebook lol
Its not a active site to be looking for log in activities, is what I'm saying hun ...its not Facebook lol Originally Posted by hot summer
Didn't say it was. I understand how it works, but I've sent messages to ladies that go months between logins and never gotten a response from them, so now I don't try with them. That's all.
I understand where you're coming Spanky. I personally can't recall going more than 2 days without logging in. And a btw I think a ladies' will go inactive if they don't log in after a certain time (want to say 3 months).
I understand where you're coming Spanky. I personally can't recall going more than 2 days without logging in. And a btw I think a ladies' will go inactive if they don't log in after a certain time (want to say 3 months). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Yes, I know some ladies who log in just about every single day so they must see some benefit in it.