One day Visit - Where should I go?

I finally have an off day!! Monday I'm off, so I'll be off Sunday and Monday. I'm highly considering picking a new town to play in and experiment with new clients. Anyone have any recommendations?
From what I can see. Please visit Little Rock
I finally have an off day!! Monday I'm off, so I'll be off Sunday and Monday. I'm highly considering picking a new town to play in and experiment with new clients. Anyone have any recommendations? Originally Posted by tsar
I feel like u should come get me, and we should go to LITTLE ROCK!!
Little Rock or anywhere in NWA would be my suggestions. I hope you have a fantastic visit!
Come to little rock would love to meet you!!!
Looks like I may be going to Jonesboro to get Cassie, then coming to Little Rock!!
I'd love to meet you too darling!
Little Rock or anywhere in NWA would be my suggestions. I hope you have a fantastic visit! Originally Posted by Vannah
Thank you dear!
Well I'll be in Little Rock tomorrow. But will not be available
Damn just our luck
I'll come back. My mom was just on spring break and wanted to take a trip to the zoo (I feel safe saying the location because I'm no longer there) I'll let y'all know if I have an off day next week and I'll come for a visit. In the meantime, feel free to inbox, text, or snap me to keep updated