Provider snags Batesville guys DL and posts all his personal info to skip the games

So like the title says one lovely lady went for the jugular on this guy and posted his work, email, address, cell and to add insult to injury, it seems she stole his DL and tossed a pic of that up on skip the games website. Accompanying that little bit of info the poster goes in detail complaining about him being a time waster which of course justifies stealing his dl and publicly outing him as a hobbyist.

Hell hath no fury and all that right....

Yet another reason to stick to eccie for both roles in the system. Either as a provider you can avoid a jackass screwing you over on a setup date and then blowing you off after you made the effort and kept your schedule open. And as a hobbyist after you trusted a provider in the screening process not to steal your fucking DL and post your shit online. Both are way in the wrong here...but outing this guy really seems like overkill and like someone broke some unwritten rules there. That's potentially social, career, family ender fallout type shit.

Btw if you live in Batesville you might want to make sure this isn't you or your not missing your DL.

Staff Edit - Remove Link to real World Info - Biomed1
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
He probably sent her a picture of it. I have had providers ask for pictures of my drivers license or work ID to verify me, but this is exactly why I always refused to give it. I just always found someone else to see. The only time I ever have, was to an Asian agency in las vegas that was highly reviewed in Eccie. They required a picture of your license, however they let you blank out all your personal info. All they wanted was your picture, DOB and state to verify you visiting Vegas and not LE, and you were old enough. I saw this too and feel for the guy. It was pretty harsh.
Did anyone see the chick with "Sex" written on her forehead then she wrote "toy" on her mouth using the 0 from her mouth as the 0 in toy! If someone finds it please post it, lol with that kind of talent on there, I'm not surprised something crazy happens on there at least once a day.
I didn’t see that but it would be funny.
I didn’t see that but it would be funny. Originally Posted by sas72032
She looked like a sex clown lol it was funny and scary at the same time
BD I saw that. It looked like a cross between John Wayne Gacy and Harley Quinn. Almost screen shot it, but decided against
BD I saw that. It looked like a cross between John Wayne Gacy and Harley Quinn. Almost screen shot it, but decided against Originally Posted by diveguy6
Lol it was crazy. Looked like she was a few months early for Halloween...
Time to come back to the Original Topic.
Provider snags Batesville guys DL and posts all his personal info to skip the games