Email Address: PM her
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=432406
City: Minneapolis
State: Minnesota
Address: Southern Suburb
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,DFK,BBBJX2,DATTY,CFS,CG,Si de Saddle
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Black she had it up in pony tails on either side of her head.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Honey is a very pretty petite Latina about 5' 3" & 115lbs. Her natural perky breast are probably a good C cup with youthful curves and bare kitty.

Honey was touring Minn from Dallas. There are several young ladies she tours with from Dallas. She does not have a showcase up on ECCIE but does have reviews on the link above. She does have a profile on P411 at: https://preferred411.com/P276255

She uses a screener on P411 but setup was simple. Just be a gentleman when contacting ladies. I had seen a couple of her friends, Jane Smith & Naomi Claire, when they were in Minnesota. We set up a time a couple of days ahead of time and 2 texts on the day of brought me to her room. She was behind the door in a tiny black bra and panty set when she let me in. Having seen a couple of her friends she was at ease and we conversed for a couple of minuets before I got comfortable also. We started LFK and some DFK fondling each other as we lay on the bed talking. She moved in for a very good BBBJ, all mouth with some DT soft and sloppy. After enjoying that for a good 5 or 10 minutes I asked to return the favor. I started kissing her soft natural breasts and moved down to DATTY her bare pussy while massaging her breasts or rubbing her clit. I enjoyed my time at DATTY with Honey making nice noises and wiggling around some. After my fun she had me lay back for another BBBJ/DT workout. I wanted to be inside her so she grabbed a cover and mounted up CG. Watching her grind up and down on me with her pony tails flying and breasts flopping around was a site to behold with this young and tight hotty. I didn’t want her to get too tired so I had her lay on her side and entered her side saddle where I could stroke away until I blew in the cover. She went to wash up and brought back a warm clothe to clean me up. With our remaining time which was almost up we talked about travel and her friends and that I might catch up with her in Dallas sometime. While I did not sample her full menu, you can check her other reviews. I know if she travels to Minnesota again I will try my best to see her again. Her P411 rates are 250 for 1 Hour/ 350 for 1.5 Hours.

Recommendation
: Yes
Was trying to enter another URL and it submitted the form incomplete without the ROS. Looks like I was able to edit and add.
Brian