Errrm get it right Mister.

Wile E Coyote
Premium Member

Encounters: 82
Getting this thread back on the topic of the provider and her scamming ways, there is a perfectly legit reason why one would believe the OP (but, like most original posts of this nature, be them alerts, bad publicity or both, no one knows but the OP and the provider what happened, all anyone else can do is speculate). Just take a look at what many have glossed over in one of the many the accused provider's posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post

Let me rephrase, I am retired from seeing eccie and review board members and “hobbyists” that revolve their life around women that they are lucky enough to spend time with

Lucky enough to spend time with? After that statement, anyone, especially hobbyists, who defend her are clueless. While I am sure there are many other providers who think they are basically doing guys a favor by taking their money, at least she admits it, so gotta give her props for that.

So, like the OP or anyone else that gets ripped off by or even pays a donation in advance to ANY provider to begin with, along with seeing or attempting to see a provider who thinks like she does, it goes without saying, you are fools and deserve what you get.

______________________________ _____________

ummm we do more than take your money we also do what not even many of your wives are willing to do for you. Yet STILL take your money. Also how many times have guys spent money on women and DO NOT even have sex with them. You are very WRONG in your analysis of said post!

• BLM69
  • 01-02-2022, 02:57 PM
WTF is this?
  • grail
  • 01-02-2022, 03:53 PM
I guess said provider felt wronged by said hobby guy thus this rebuttal?

Why can't we all just get along and f*ck?

lol no I am not Jules I am the INFAMOUS MYA MICHELLE *****!!!! Staff Edit - Insult Removed - Biomed1
Staff Edit - Biomed1
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
For somebody who says this site is absolutely useless, you sure do hang out on it a LOT
For somebody who says this site is absolutely useless, you sure do hang out on it a LOT Originally Posted by mrredcat43
She has to have something to read to pass the time while having a cocktail or 2 or 3 or 4 or.......
______________________________ _____________

ummm we do more than take your money we also do what not even many of your wives are willing to do for you. Yet STILL take your money. Also how many times have guys spent money on women and DO NOT even have sex with them. You are very WRONG in your analysis of said post!

Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
So what exactly did you prove with this post, seems to me all you proved is that whores or non-whores all just TAKE THE MONEY? To me, some are just smart enough to do less DIRTY WORK for it and have a legal contract to provide for themselves.

And stop pasting unnecessary info on a post in an attempt to make yourself look more intelligent, it’s not working for you Infamous.
lol no I am not Jules I am the INFAMOUS MYA MICHELLE *****!!!! Staff Edit - Insult Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Just what this fucked up world needs, another infamous, brokeass, baby mama whore!...Trust me, none of us would ever confuse you for being Jules, but you keep dreaming about it, I see you’re still delusional.
seems to me all you proved is that whores or non-whores all just TAKE THE MONEY? Originally Posted by ManSlut
That's not true, she's a sexy humanitarian! She gives free pussy to wounded soldiers with PTSD and free blowjobs to terminal cancer patients.

Just don't feed her cum after midnight!
^^^ you missed that one too biomed!
Got It!
weird
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2017_02_22_09_00_18 vip mya.jpg (154.8 KB, 844 views)
If a provider thinks that she is doing a guy a favor by taking his money, she is in the wrong business. I know that websites like these tend to caudle the ladies, especially OH2, to make them feel more empowered than they really are, but the ultimate decision to get together is really the guy who initiates contact and pays for the service. Speaking of which, that is why he pays as the provider he pays would probably not give him the day of day otherwise. So it goes without saying, that leaves out the holier than thou and my shit don't stink providers on that list of contacts.

My question for the staff here is, why does someone get to take a comment on a locked thread, copy and paste it and then start a new thread? Even an admin has been on this thread to post and probably dished out points for GL infractions, yet left the thread open.