suckeling

was reading an article the other day and I am curious as to the validity of the article.

The article stated that some women can get off having their nipples sucked. Has this been the case with your experiences???
Not a woman, but I've managed to do it in the real world...never in the hobby world though.
I did to a civie girlfriend once. Guess I usually don't suck nipples as good as that one time.
Yes! Very much so. I think it depends on the individual and how sensitive their nips are, but yes, boobgasms are a very real phenomenon.
I have given full on boobgasms twice. Nowadays I generally do my best work lower down. But damn ... nice boobs are beautiful.
If done right and long enough...its very possible!
Yes! Very much so. I think it depends on the individual and how sensitive their nips are, but yes, boobgasms are a very real phenomenon. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Are there lessons available, like at the JR collage????
Done a boobgasim, but not in the hobby.
YES!!! It is possible. My boobs are soooooooooo sensitive and if done correctly, it is sometimes better than a real orgasm. It is sometimes more sensitive. Feels wonderful.
Are there lessons available, like at the JR collage???? Originally Posted by TonyStark
YUP!
How do you make a boob collage?
How do you make a boob collage? Originally Posted by Boltfan

Example: me, Wynter, and Elysa all smashing our boobs together, someone takes pics and then randomly overlaps the photographs on cork or poster board. Voilą! Boob collage!

So as to not completely derail the thread, I know quite a few gentlemen who are equally sensitive in the nippage department. At the same time, I know just as many gentlemen, who don't care at all about nipple play. It just varies from person to person.
YUP! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I need to take that course!

And learn how to spell College!!
Nipple nippin' is the best appetizer to a full blown snatch gazm, in my opinion at least.
YES!!! It is possible. My boobs are soooooooooo sensitive and if done correctly, it is sometimes better than a real orgasm. It is sometimes more sensitive. Feels wonderful. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Can you give me a lesson on how to do it properly?