Replaced by a machine: Could this happen to you?

Is this going too far? Your thoughts...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/3311...-buy-today.htm
In the year 2050 I'll be 98 so this is a moot point for me. And even though I am a big fan of the movie "Bladerunner", (the pic in the article is Pris from that movie, "Your basic pleasure model"), I just don't see this happening.

Provider Management in the future will require expertise in computer engineering and biomechanics. And how will they write the program so some robot Providers will suddenly develop major drama?

I've never even thought about going to Amsterdam because we live in Provider Heaven here in DFW.

And lastly, this is a great idea for robotic Hobbyists.
I always wondered just who was the scientist that was behind the 2050 date...

I think he is a wee bit full of it though. Unless inflation jumps like a mother I don't think people will pay $10,000 for a roll in the hay with a robot just because it's safer. Especially since all you need to do to keep yourself safe is to use protection. And at that price I could build one today. All I would need is the help of Real Dolls and hand full of motors and sensors. Programming would take time but how complicated would it need? GFE or maybe just some response while it straddles you CG? It wouldn't be sophisticated since complex AI's are still in development, but it could be done.
There's a video in this this article, check it around the 2:20 mark....

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/...rostitutes.htm
I bet in 2052 there will be a cable reality show called Pimp Your Robot.
wow-thats interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
I find it hard to believe that a robot could EVER replace the human touch... dfk... intelligent conversation... and certainly not the warm and wet sensations that we humans create!

I'm not worried about my job security!
lol Candence.....true!

Ron...can a robot swallow?????hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? ? lol
Dallas what has swallowing got to do with it? Hell, most ladies cannot swallow.
What would you use for lube? Motor oil?
this is funny lol
Yeah, it'd be pretty hot until you heard that first squeak. And I'm guessing we'd need all new acronyms....CBJ (Cybernetic Blow Job), CIM (Cum in Machine), etc.
ROR (Rusty Old Robot)

Would the squeaking for considered the robotic equivalent to a lady's moans?
  • S-Man
  • 04-21-2012, 08:06 PM
I recall the sexbot from Cherry 2000.