Jewel Jones - BAD BUSINESS (Twice)

Well, hate to post negative intel about such a well reviewed provider, but im left with no choice but to share my encounter.

Initial contact between me and JJ was a little over a month ago. She screened me via ECCIE & P411, we texted and spoke on the phone MANY times about setting up our session. I started texting her again about 3 days prior to our scheduled appointment time, confirming everything was still on....She enthusiastically said yes, and told me she was looking forward to our date as well. There must have been 20 text messages back and forth confirming our date. We started the confirmation texting on Tuesday morning, all the ay up till Thursday morning, day of our appointment.

MORNING OF APPOINTMENT:

I call Jewel at 9am to confirm everything for the 1pm meeting, and she asks me if I would like a doubles session. She told me that she had a brand new girl that she was getting into the hobby and she wanted to break her in. I graciously declined and told her that I wanted to just see her 1on1 and have our privacy. I told JJ that i might do a doubles session with her and her new friend next week. Everything seemed fine, then she said let me send u a couple pics first. She sent me pics and i then texted her back saying "No Thanks" She texted me right back saying "You Like"? Again, i told her that today i wanted it to be just me and her, no doubles till next week. She proceeded to ask me if I mind if her friend was there with us at the incall. I asked her if there was 2 rooms in it and what was the point of her friend being there, did she wanna watch? Jewel said her friend would just hangout in the living room. I told her I would rather have my privacy, and she insisted that we would have plenty of privacy still. At this point she says to me "do u wanna just wait till next week, and im like, no today will be best since I took off work for our date, FOR THE SECOND TIME. I told her as long as we could be alone in the incall, today was best....she said NO that wont work. So I then said well can your friend leave for the hour so we can be alone and she said she didnt have a car there at the incall location. I even asked her for an Outcall, hoping that she would then come to me and then I could have more privacy at amy place, I have a couple rooms in my place. She declined the Outcall, probably due to the fact neither one of them had a car, I dunno. We did most of the talk through text and I was getting frustrated going back and forth with texting so i told her to call me so we could discuss this on the phone.

This texting session went on for about 15 mins or so. After I told her to call me so we could discuss this, I never heard anymore from her for 4 days now. So when it came close to our appointment time I texted her and called her, no response/no answer...she sent my calls to voicemail. Remember all of this is around 10am on the morning of our scheduled date, which was set for 1pm.

THE NEXT DAY, FRIDAY JUNE 8th:

I sent her a text saying that I wanted to give this another try and i wasnt sure what had happened the previous day. I told her I was willing to give it a shot and hopefully make this work.

Haven't heard from her since, and it has now been 4 days, no response from her AT ALL. I waited to post this, thinking she would call or text and try to make it right, but nothing! I have spoke to someone very close to Jewel and they have informed me of a couple things. She not telling the truth about us being able to have privacy in her incall, due to the fact that it is 1 room, the living room and bed are in the same room. The person who informed me of this, has been to her incall many many times. So, obviously there would have been ZERO privacy. Not sure if she is just getting burned out, or just conducting bad business now...but she has had some stellar reviews in the past and was definitely high on my list to see.

OVERVIEW:

We had talked and flirted for a month with texts and phone calls. We have talked about playing tennis sometime, as she knew I was a tennis pro, and she as well played tennis in HS. We had built a pretty solid foundation of trust and knowledge of one another. Never thought this would turn out like this. The fact that i took off time from work to schedule sessions with her, TWICE, and she blew me off, really irritates me. My thoughts on the whole thing is, she had decided the morning of our session that she was gonna bring her tag along to the incall with her...which is cool, unless you have already set up an appointment with a client and it being someone you had already canceled on before in the past. I would have thought she would have made a stronger effort to make our appointment special, and not present me with an ultimatum of "its either doubles with me and my friend, or its nothing". Jewel, next time you wanna change it up on your client, make sure you give him ample notice and share the details with him prior to the day of the appointment....Sucks that i missed some lessons/work because of this matter. I would expect this behavior from "newbie" type providers, but not from someone as well established as Jewel. Most of you know I love bubble butts and nice round asses on my ladies...you knew that Jewel was going to make an appearance on one of my reviews very soon. Well since this has happened, not sure if you will ever see Raider Power reviewing Jewel Jones.

Im leaving the floor open to Jewel now, and welcome her response and comments to this thread.
it might be interesting to hear from anyone else that has been blown off by JJ
Well, a lot of that is going to be edited out in a little while, but let the record reflect that the OP presented the account in a "just the facts" manner and did not cast any undue aspersions toward the provider in question.
Well, hate to post negative intel about such a well reviewed provider, but im left with no choice but to share my encounter.

Initial contact between me and JJ was a little over a month ago. She screened me via ECCIE & P411, we texted and spoke on the phone MANY times about setting up our session. I started texting her again about 3 days prior to our scheduled appointment time, confirming everything was still on....She enthusiastically said yes, and told me she was looking forward to our date as well. There must have been 20 text messages back and forth confirming our date. We started the confirmation texting on Tuesday morning, all the ay up till Thursday morning, day of our appointment.

MORNING OF APPOINTMENT:

I call Jewel at 9am to confirm everything for the 1pm meeting, and she asks me if I would like a doubles session. She told me that she had a brand new girl that she was getting into the hobby and she wanted to break her in. I graciously declined and told her that I wanted to just see her 1on1 and have our privacy. I told JJ that i might do a doubles session with her and her new friend next week. Everything seemed fine, then she said let me send u a couple pics first. She sent me pics and i then texted her back saying "No Thanks" She texted me right back saying "You Like"? Again, i told her that today i wanted it to be just me and her, no doubles till next week. She proceeded to ask me if I mind if her friend was there with us at the incall. I asked her if there was 2 rooms in it and what was the point of her friend being there, did she wanna watch? Jewel said her friend would just hangout in the living room. I told her I would rather have my privacy, and she insisted that we would have plenty of privacy still. At this point she says to me "do u wanna just wait till next week, and im like, no today will be best since I took off work for our date, FOR THE SECOND TIME. I told her as long as we could be alone in the incall, today was best....she said NO that wont work. So I then said well can your friend leave for the hour so we can be alone and she said she didnt have a car there at the incall location. I even asked her for an Outcall, hoping that she would then come to me and then I could have more privacy at amy place, I have a couple rooms in my place. She declined the Outcall, probably due to the fact neither one of them had a car, I dunno. We did most of the talk through text and I was getting frustrated going back and forth with texting so i told her to call me so we could discuss this on the phone.

This texting session went on for about 15 mins or so. After I told her to call me so we could discuss this, I never heard anymore from her for 4 days now. So when it came close to our appointment time I texted her and called her, no response/no answer...she sent my calls to voicemail. Remember all of this is around 10am on the morning of our scheduled date, which was set for 1pm.

THE NEXT DAY, FRIDAY JUNE 8th:

I sent her a text saying that I wanted to give this another try and i wasnt sure what had happened the previous day. I told her I was willing to give it a shot and hopefully make this work.

Haven't heard from her since, and it has now been 4 days, no response from her AT ALL. I waited to post this, thinking she would call or text and try to make it right, but nothing! I have spoke to someone very close to Jewel and they have informed me of a couple things. She not telling the truth about us being able to have privacy in her incall, due to the fact that it is 1 room, the living room and bed are in the same room. The person who informed me of this, has been to her incall many many times. So, obviously there would have been ZERO privacy. Not sure if she is just getting burned out, or just conducting bad business now...but she has had some stellar reviews in the past and was definitely high on my list to see.

OVERVIEW:

We had talked and flirted for a month with texts and phone calls. We have talked about playing tennis sometime, as she knew I was a tennis pro, and she as well played tennis in HS. We had built a pretty solid foundation of trust and knowledge of one another. Never thought this would turn out like this. The fact that i took off time from work to schedule sessions with her, TWICE, and she blew me off, really irritates me. My thoughts on the whole thing is, she had decided the morning of our session that she was gonna bring her tag along to the incall with her...which is cool, unless you have already set up an appointment with a client and it being someone you had already canceled on before in the past. I would have thought she would have made a stronger effort to make our appointment special, and not present me with an ultimatum of "its either doubles with me and my friend, or its nothing". Jewel, next time you wanna change it up on your client, make sure you give him ample notice and share the details with him prior to the day of the appointment....Sucks that i missed some lessons/work because of this matter. I would expect this behavior from "newbie" type providers, but not from someone as well established as Jewel. Most of you know I love bubble butts and nice round asses on my ladies...you knew that Jewel was going to make an appearance on one of my reviews very soon. Well since this has happened, not sure if you will ever see Raider Power reviewing Jewel Jones.

Im leaving the floor open to Jewel now, and welcome her response and comments to this thread. Originally Posted by Raider Power
Well, a lot of that is going to be edited out in a little while, but let the record reflect that the OP presented the account in a "just the facts" manner and did not cast any undue aspersions toward the provider in question. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Why would this be edited, the OP has a right to express his frustration and as long as he does so within the guidelines there is no reason to censor or edit anything.

Raider thanks for sharing your concerns man, I noticed you haven't had your Versace experience yet.... perhaps you should look into that one instead, dependability and reliability but most importantly a damn good fuck! I still smoke a cigar to the memory!
Was the tag along as hot as JJ? If so, I'd be up for some "Training Sessions"

B
It was lame of her to say the other girl couldn't make herself scarce for an hour because she had no car. I used to see a bi girl who shared a hotel room with her girlfriend. When we wanted to be alone the girlfriend took a book and went to the laundry room and hung out until we were done. She could sit on a washer in spin cycle and get a nut.

I can't wait to see JJ's version of these events. Sorry she wasted all your time RP.
You know...if you're in the convenience store and they're out of Snickers bars, just reach over and grab a Milky Way.
Why would this be edited, the OP has a right to express his frustration and as long as he does so within the guidelines there is no reason to censor or edit anything. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Pretty sure Eccienewbie was referring to this:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

I also assumed it would be edited as soon as a mod saw it, as texts seem to fall squarely within this category.
The duck you are correct sir, I had not noticed the time stamps placed on it, at 2:30am its past bed time however in an effort to salvage the thread let me contact the OP and see if he can rewrite and submit a cliff notes version. Thanks!
Most of you know I love bubble butts and nice round asses on my ladies...you knew that Jewel was going to make an appearance on one of my reviews very soon. Well since this has happened, not sure if you will ever see Raider Power reviewing Jewel Jones.
Originally Posted by Raider Power
how will I get through the day...

maybe she is still bitter about the Leach firing...
dam...sorry to hear about that Raider. i agree with Trynagetlaid, she could have told the girl to get lost for an hr...also the way she went mia on Raider is f'd up (jmho)
but one never knows what was going on with JJ...maybe emergency came up?? maybe aunt flo?? then maybe the embarassment of having to call back after a ncns. life gets busy at times, things come up, family matters need tending to,...blah. blah. blah.
anyways, i hope it can be resolved as she is well reviewed and u deserve an explanation.
  • aka
  • 06-10-2012, 03:56 PM
RP, sounds like JJ blew you off and it doesn't augur well for the future either. Go find yerself another bubble butt. Dammit, why are you hung up on quality over quantity.

Trynagetlaid: Im with ya man, there are multiple ways of dismissing yourself from a session for an hour. My thoughts were, she shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Prolongus: Truer words have never been spoken! Im with ya man.

MonkMonk Try really hard buddy, i got faith in you that you will make it through the day! If anyone is bitter about the leach firing its Me, lol!

Gemma34: Thanks for the kind words sweety, Im coming your way soon

AKA: Definitely will find another bubble butt...Not sure about the last part of your comment. You asked me "why am i hung up on QUALITY over QUANTITY".....are u saying i shouldn't care about the quality of girls i see, but i should just bang everything in sight for quantity's sake? SMH!!!!
I was set to se Jewel one day the middle of May. I was about 15 minutes out and sent a text saying so. I got a text saying sorry I can't make it. Oh well that is the way it goes.