Texas Ranks Dead Last in ...............

..............Health Care Services and Delivery to its residents!

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Fe...re-3686272.php

Way to go Governor Perry!
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2012, 03:59 PM
and who really thinks Perry will refuse federal $$ the healthcare law hands him ?
Hey I'll vouch for that dead last thing. Have to told you lately how horrible health care is for the people that need it most? Texas flat ass sucks for health care. I love just about every other thing in Texas except it's health care.
It's because of all the illegals...They go to the front of the line
It's because of all the illegals...They go to the front of the line Originally Posted by boardman
I wonder how good healthcare would be in Vermont if they shared a thousand mile long border with a third world country. Texas should beat up on New England about their brutal winters; it makes about as much sense. New England has the same control over the weather, as we have over illegal immigration. Illegal aliens destroy the quality of our healthcare and public education. Most Texans would love to seal the border and deport the illegals; that would improve our healthcare tremendously. The same liberals that beat up Texas for poor healthcare also refuse to let us control the border.

The last I heard, The Texas Medical Center is still the finest healthcare facility in the world; it will continue to be, unless Obamacare destroys it.
It's because of all the illegals...They go to the front of the line Originally Posted by boardman
Horseshit. I happen to represent a gentleman who is in this country as an undocumented immigrant. He badly needs back surgery at this point. Why the fuck do you think he's at the front of any line? He has no access to any program that has any chance of paying for that. What fucking line do you think he's at the front of?
Horseshit. I happen to represent a gentleman who is in this country as an undocumented immigrant. He badly needs back surgery at this point. Why the fuck do you think he's at the front of any line? He has no access to any program that has any chance of paying for that. What fucking line do you think he's at the front of? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
"Undocumented immigrant", yea right. If your client was a bank robber, would you say he made an undocumented withdrawal? Your client is an illegal alien. I'm sorry he has back trouble. His home country should be paying for it. We're bankrupt. We can't afford to pay for medical care, for people who come here illegally. Providing healthcare for illegals is part of the reason we have illegals. We need to turn off the magnet that has caused twenty million illegal aliens to invade us. Charity begins at home.
  • Laz
  • 07-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Horseshit. I happen to represent a gentleman who is in this country as an undocumented immigrant. He badly needs back surgery at this point. Why the fuck do you think he's at the front of any line? He has no access to any program that has any chance of paying for that. What fucking line do you think he's at the front of? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Why can't we provide him with a ticket home and let him get taken care of there since the health care here is so bad.
Obviously your fighting to get the illegal a place in line, presumably ahead of those who haven't hired you,, proving Joe Blow 's point about illegals leaching on our Healthcare, eduvcation, and criminal justice system.

Actually, I'm not. I'm fighting to get him cash money with which he can buy the treatment he needs. That's all that gets anybody in line, not their immigration status.
He's here illegally. He should go to his home country.
Actually, I'm not. I'm fighting to get him cash money with which he can buy the treatment he needs. That's all that gets anybody in line, not their immigration status. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Let me guess, did he slip and fall at a Kroger's? Those grapes in the produce section can be deadly, and lucrative!
How much of the recovery will the compassionate TTH keep? 40% + expenses?
I personally would not go to any other state for my healthcare. MD Anderson Cancer Center saved my life and without them I would be dead. I could not have gotten the treatment I had to have any place other than Frankfurt Germany. I am a walking miracle thanks to MD Anderson and a drug company that continued to search for a cure.

I met people from all around the world at MDACC.

YOu can create any set of criteria you want to make the best look the worst and the worst to look the best.