First Contact Etiquette

Is there any specific etiquette for the first time you contact a provider? I called a provider earlier and I feel like I may have made a mistake. I said I had seen some of her posts on this site and was wondering if he had any open time later tonight. She asked my age and handle, which I gave her, but I think I came off like I didn't want to answer her questions, which was not the case; I've just never done this before so I wasn't sure what to expect. She said that she didn't like to see people for the first time at night (which seems so obvious I feel dumb for even asking for a night appointment). Anyway, are there any general rules when calling someone for the first time?
dont talk about your dick size ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lol i dont see anything you did wrong.
When you are contacting a lady for the first time have your references ready. As most of us want to have another provider vouch for you. Give us enough time to actually check the reference. Don't ask for an appt in an hour. Sometimes it may take a hot minute to get a response. If you are a last minute gent, pre-screen a week or so BEFORE you plan to hobby. I LOVE that. Makes it easier to accommodate last minute requests. Be respectful, do your research: check showcases- for donation prices, reviews- for activities. Perhaps check her post history to see if you like the personality displayed/portrayed. I am sure there are some things I am missing, but these basics steps should help you immensely. Have fun!
One thought always comes to my mind. I always wonder if my reference would remember me. I am kind of unremarkable. If someone called you, would you be able to tell them if you had seen me?
PS. what is a SH member? Am I one ?
PS. what is a SH member? Am I one ? Originally Posted by diddleman
SH = Spider Hole (if I remember correctly)
If you have to ask then I assume not????

---------------------
OP
I think first contact should be made via PM, provide all the required details from the ad or what ever method you got the number.
Once verified then text or call, the other way around seems off to me.
For example what prevents me from calling someone and saying I am what ever handle? Maybe phone number but I could just say I got a new burner..
When you are contacting a lady for the first time have your references ready. As most of us want to have another provider vouch for you. Give us enough time to actually check the reference. Don't ask for an appt in an hour. Sometimes it may take a hot minute to get a response. If you are a last minute gent, pre-screen a week or so BEFORE you plan to hobby. I LOVE that. Makes it easier to accommodate last minute requests. Be respectful, do your research: check showcases- for donation prices, reviews- for activities. Perhaps check her post history to see if you like the personality displayed/portrayed. I am sure there are some things I am missing, but these basics steps should help you immensely. Have fun! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Couldnt have said it better myself.. yes and please don't mention how bad you want to hit that..lol.
One thought always comes to my mind. I always wonder if my reference would remember me. I am kind of unremarkable. If someone called you, would you be able to tell them if you had seen me?
PS. what is a SH member? Am I one ? Originally Posted by diddleman

lol.. diddleman there is no way anyone can forget you
if they do.. there is no way they were coherent during your time together.
what is a SH member? Am I one ?

No, you are not.
maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my first contact is always by pm.. if I were on the other end, as a provider, I wouldn't want a phone call out of the blue.. I'd be like, "and who the Hell are you"?
Krispy,
What's the hurry? It is inherently suspicious when there is a request for a same day date with a stranger. A polite email works fine. I am Joe; hope this email finds you well;I would like to see you;here are my references and their contact info. Do not mention what they have posted. Once you get to know one another, that's fine, but it seems as if you are trying to entrap her. She does not care why you want to see her (at first) only that you do and you pass screening. Good luck. Out of the Blue
If you aren't certain a lady will remember you to provide a reference, these things could help:
1)Ask her if you can use her as a reference
2)Tell the provider where and when you saw the girl you are using as a reference
3)Make sure you provide your e-mail, Eccie handle, and phone # (we all have different ways of remembering clients)

If you are rushing a lady for an appointment, be as forthcoming as possible. If you talk over her or aren't willing to answer her questions, she will most likely hang up on you. I would anyway...
what is a SH member? Am I one ?

No, you are not. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
There are no SH members. Yep, it's THAT exclusive.
One reason I no longer publicly post my phone number is because it always seemed to be more frustrating rather than convenient. I like to get all business taken care of prior to a phone call, so that way our conversation can be more enjoyable. It's just so awkward and takes away from the natural flow of passion.

Think about it... A newlywed couple on a romantic boat ride to a small island for honeymooners with nothing but each other and the fun they are about to have on their mind.... and when they arrive... STOP what you're doing, no more kissing and cuddling..
security checkpoint is mandatory please be seated for the interview process and have all identification ready along with a list of people that like you and will take time out of their life to answer a questionnaire so that you may continue on with your island honeymoon.

That would so kill the mood...ugh! I like to have all the security checkpoints taken care of before we begin our rendezvous.

So the best way to bypass security is to come prepared, include everything I will need to know so that we can spend more time enjoying each other via phone, text and when we meet.
P411 makes it so easy that you never have to worry about how to contact the lady. Send a pre=screening request or an appointment request. I guess I am a snob- of the 50 plus ladies I have seen - I have never considered a non-P411 lady -- except for my first experiences which were with Private Connections about 9 years ago - but then again - Private Connections was a Gina run operation.
If you aren't certain a lady will remember you to provide a reference, these things could help:
1)Ask her if you can use her as a reference
2)Tell the provider where and when you saw the girl you are using as a reference
3)Make sure you provide your e-mail, Eccie handle, and phone # (we all have different ways of remembering clients)

If you are rushing a lady for an appointment, be as forthcoming as possible. If you talk over her or aren't willing to answer her questions, she will most likely hang up on you. I would anyway... Originally Posted by heidilynnla
+1