We Have It and We Should Use It! Vote for a Woman:)

Must
Not
Pictures...
http://www.themystica.com/mystica/ar...erception.html Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I'm with you 100%.

Hillary Clinton 2016. I think she should select a woman to run with her.
So if you needed open heart surgery you would automatically pick the woman who has never performed the surgery, botched associated surgeries, lied about her failures and tried to cover her failures up by blaming the X ray technician.

Is that what you're saying ZansaDeb?
Well, here's a million bucks just waiting for them......

http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html
We Have It and We Should Use It! Vote for a Woman

Just a few more choices for the ladies.
I have a neighbor who lives a few doors down from me he's a veteran Sheriff Deputy. He tells me all kinds of crazy stuff Cop's believe in. I am sure most have heard that when there's a full moon Cop's say they'll have a busy night, apparently they swear by it. They have another rule they swear by it's called the "Ugly Rule" The most common call Cop's go on are Disorderly Persons. He says it never seems to fail the trouble maker you end up arresting is almost without fail the ugliest person in the place. Hillary Clinton is pretty fucking ugly, if the ugly rule applies to politics she's going cause us a lot of trouble.

Jim
I have a neighbor who lives a few doors down from me he's a veteran Sheriff Deputy. He tells me all kinds of crazy stuff Cop's believe in. I am sure most have heard that when there's a full moon Cop's say they'll have a busy night, apparently they swear by it. They have another rule they swear by it's called the "Ugly Rule" The most common call Cop's go on are Disorderly Persons. He says it never seems to fail the trouble maker you end up arresting is almost without fail the ugliest person in the place. Hillary Clinton is pretty fucking ugly, if the ugly rule applies to politics she's going cause us a lot of trouble.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Like she hasn't already.
What am I thinking now Debbie?
Everyone that can vote, should vote.

The more voter's the better.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!
Everyone that can vote, should study up on the issues and learn as much as possible about the candidates, and vote.

The more informed voters we have, the better.

BE A GOOD CITIZEN, EDUCATE YOURSELF AND VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Originally Posted by marathonrunner

I'm sure that is what you meant to say.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2014, 01:22 PM
What am I thinking now Debbie? Originally Posted by gnadfly
My toolbox!

No. And you called me obsessive, you moronic buffoon?
  • R.M.
  • 10-09-2014, 04:54 AM

This is the only woman that I would vote for.