China Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy

More evidence of the US decline. As LBJ might say, "How can a third rate, raggedy-ass country like China overtake the USA?"
By outsourcing our jobs there.
Let's all give a rousing round of applause to China, job well done.
Let's all give a rousing round of applause to China, job well done. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
For what? Manipulating their currency. You would not want to be a worker that works in the Apple plant in China that makes the Ipod or Ipad.
How dissatisfied are the Apple workers in China? Where would they work if not for Apple? How much would an iPhone cost if it were produced here?
Let's all give a rousing round of applause to China, job well done. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Thanks Obama. Thanks Immelt.
More evidence of the US decline. As LBJ might say, "How can a third rate, raggedy-ass country like China overtake the USA?" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sheer volume due to a trend toward Capitalism.
+1

I have no doubt Obama could care less, in fact, he may even relish the idea that America's chickens are coming home to roost.

Thanks Obama. Thanks Immelt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
For what? Manipulating their currency. You would not want to be a worker that works in the Apple plant in China that makes the Ipod or Ipad. Originally Posted by flghtr65
It is air conditioned (in the assembly area) and it pays the prevailing wage. I guess you would rather they work in a rice paddy out in the sun for less money? Fucking lazy liberal.
More evidence of the US decline. As LBJ might say, "How can a third rate, raggedy-ass country like China overtake the USA?" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It is not the US decline but rather some thing that was going to happen no matter what. When China turned to capitalism it was only a matter of time due to their population size
Thanks Obama. Thanks Immelt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thought this was all Clinton's fault.
I would like everyone to post how Obama was going to prevent 1.3 Billion Chinese from buying stuff and making stuff
I would like everyone to post how Obama was going to prevent 1.3 Billion Chinese from buying stuff and making stuff Originally Posted by BigLoogie
I don't know....maybe the same way he was gonna make the oceans recede.....he is the messiah to the swallowers you know......
I would like everyone to post how Obama was going to prevent 1.3 Billion Chinese from buying stuff and making stuff Originally Posted by BigLouie
No one denies that he makes great speeches..he should have tried that!!!
Had him convinced them to import your liberal policies he could have slowed down their growth.