voting? You gonna do it?

Elections are now opening up for voters in numerous states.

After six years of whining, moaning, crying and fuming, I'm betting that less than half of you fucking idiots will actually vote.

I know I'll be voting. Not a straight Democratic ticket, but for change from the lunatic assholes who have driven Texas into the sewer.

How many of YOU asswipes are going to brave the light of day to vote?

Come on, you patriots! Stand tall or grovel like the crybaby swine that you are! And don't forget your photo ID... Trailer park address just ain't enough no more!

(This is why Democrats win!)

I'm going to vote. What's your point?
I've voted in every general election since 1978 and I'm not changing now.
Kansas actually has a independent running. Vote.
I'm going to early vote.

And I'm hoping everyone does the same.

Vote early, and get done with it sooner.
Speaking of trailers.....

Assup....you need to move yours from under the power lines.
I plan to vote early and often......
Kansas actually has a independent running. Vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Independent = Democrat, because that is who he will caucus with. Regardless of the tripe he is selling the voters, he will be sucking Harry Reid's dick within a week if the Dem's keep the Senate.

I do not vote early. A lot can happen between now and Nov 14.

fucking idiots

assholes

asswipes

crybaby swine Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You do like to crank up the old hate machine right off the bat, don't you?

Your desperation is showing.

Yes, I plan to vote... Once.
I plan to vote. Assup, I'm sure several of your dead liberal friends will be voting Democrat just like you.
Hate mongering political hack rants below
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

fucking idiots

assholes

asswipes

crybaby swine
Proof that EVA stands for nothing because he will fall for anything.
Elections are now opening up for voters in numerous states.

After six years of whining, moaning, crying and fuming, I'm betting that less than half of you fucking idiots will actually vote.

I know I'll be voting. Not a straight Democratic ticket, but for change from the lunatic assholes who have driven Texas into the sewer.

How many of YOU asswipes are going to brave the light of day to vote?

Come on, you patriots! Stand tall or grovel like the crybaby swine that you are! And don't forget your photo ID... Trailer park address just ain't enough no more!

(This is why Democrats win!)

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well I wasn't going too because it's going to be a total Republican romp. I don't believe in kicking a person when he his down.

....But after reading your post I am inspired to go ahead and join the fun!

..."I'm singing in the rain..."
Independent = Democrat, because that is who he will caucus with. Regardless of the tripe he is selling the voters, he will be sucking Harry Reid's dick within a week if the Dem's keep the Senate.

I do not vote early. A lot can happen between now and Nov 14. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I love you fuckers who call us a liberal democrats then expect us to vote for your man. Fuck you very little .LMAO
Proof that EVA stands for nothing because he will fall for anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Remove head from ass tea bagger. Suck up some more tea.