Professors: Fukushima has emerged as global threat — Major health concerns along west coast — Bioaccumulation expected to keep rising for decades

I figure Ebola will kill us all long before enough radiation from Fukushima accumulates to kill us.
I figure Ebola will kill us all long before enough radiation from Fukushima accumulates to kill us. Originally Posted by boardman
+1

A veritable "Zombie Apocalypse" where the "walking dead" don't even know they're as good as dead during a lengthy incubation period wherein -- like zombies without cognition -- they infect others ... including those they love.
+1

A veritable "Zombie Apocalypse" where the "walking dead" don't even know they're as good as dead during a lengthy incubation period wherein -- like zombies without cognition -- they infect others ... including those they love. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We have zombies now they are called the tea party.
We have zombies now they are called the tea party. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So now you're stupidly arguing that Thomas Eric Duncan was a member of the Tea Party and that Jessie the Race-Baiter was rushing to Dallas to console a Republican, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So now you're stupidly arguing that Thomas Eric Duncan was a member of the Tea Party and that Jessie the Race-Baiter was rushing to Dallas to console a Republican, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
did I say that? No. Can you read? No. Fuck off no balls.
did I say that? No. Can you read? No. Fuck off no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The post you replied to was about Ebola infected, mortally so, people mortally infecting others, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The only person that has entered this country who wasn't under doctors' care and observation and endangered others with infection was Thomas Eric Duncan, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. By your post it's obvious you had somehow construed that Thomas Eric Thomas was a member of the Tea Party, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hence, by your own stupid remarks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it must follow that you also believe Jessie the Race-Baiter was on his way to Dallas to console a Republican, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.