IF OBAMA HAD A SON........

he'd run off and join ISIS...........
he'd be just like Bo Bergdahl........
a pound of his sperm would be in WTF's stomach!
he'd throw a baseball like Old-farT and his dad......
he's be a Global Warm-Monger.......
he'd be dead like Trayvon!
Perhaps you should grab up dorothy, tinman, the lion and toto and return to Oz and request a working brain scarecrow.
he's have a gay name like ninotokola!
Perhaps you should grab up dorothy, tinman, the lion and toto and return to Oz and request a working brain scarecrow. Originally Posted by ninotokola
Your very first post, you come out of the closet and defend your lord and master! Congrats dipshit!!!! Thanks for the spam......
Are you Rush Limpdicks son?
Are you Rush Limpdicks son? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have no doubt you have personal knowledge that Rush has a limp dick? You were one of those South American kids he hung out with!!! LOL!
I have no doubt you have personal knowledge that Rush has a limp dick? You were one of those South American kids he hung out with!!! LOL! Originally Posted by LowRider69
Haven't seen it in person, however if you are his issue he has issues. You are a poster child for a limp dick.
Perhaps you should grab up dorothy, tinman, the lion and toto and return to Oz and request a working brain scarecrow. Originally Posted by ninotokola
Classic.
Sept 5,2014--Oct 10, 2014 RIP lowrider69 wonder who he will morph into ?????
Sept 5,2014--Oct 10, 2014 RIP lowrider69 wonder who he will morph into ????? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Uncle Han-djob?