review help please

I hope I'm posting this in the right section as I'm not sure. I'm located in Colorado and it seems that none of my reviews are being attached to my profile. Apparently it has been happening to some other providers as well. I contacted the local moderator when my last review was not attached to my profile for almost a month now period I got no response instead the review was added to the last page and says that it was from 1969! I'm not sure who else to contact as there's only one moderator in Colorado and it appears he is not doing his job or maybe something is wrong I don't know. I would just like to get some help if somebody could please just help me attach this to my profile in the right year instead of 1969 I wasn't even born in 1969!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1975864
Same with me Ameera,
Mater of fact I know I have a few reviews on ECCIE and none of mine are attached to my profile either? Maybe, there is nobody who is looking after our state to make sure that things are being handled correctly? I know that moderators are possibly not paid. However, who is that we are supposed to turn to when we have such problems? Reviews are important please help out the ladies of our state please...
  • Mokoa
  • 03-09-2017, 10:04 PM
The 1969 issue is a known one but unfortunately until it is resolved the Staff will not be able to do anything with that review.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Good to know it's not just me. lol No worries, thanks so much!