Durham Report

While there was some discussion in another thread, this deserves it's own thread.

BREAKING: According to the Durham Report, the plan by Hillary Clinton to create a false story linking Donald Trump to Russia was briefed in August of 2016 by CIA Director John Brennan to President Obama, VP Biden, AG Loretta Lynch, and FBI Director Comey.

In a just society, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Obama, Senile Biden, Loretta Lynch, and James Comey she be tried and convicted for treason
The FBI paid Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko a total of $220K.

The FBI - after it learned Danchenko lied to them, and during the Durham investigation - proposed future payments of $300K in hush money to keep Danchenko under wraps.

In a just society, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Obama, Senile Biden, Loretta Lynch, and James Comey she be tried and convicted for treason Originally Posted by berryberry
Oh, I think it’s coming. I think The NY Times was giving us a hint. I read other sources that say Military tribunals by the end of summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/29/u...courtroom.html
The FBI tried to cover it up

FBI Deputy Asst Director for Counterintelligence, Dina Corsi - Ordered the FBI team "not to write any more memoranda or analytical pieces"

Corsi was speaking for FBI leadership.

According to an FBI CHS in early 2016, the Clinton Campaign was "fully aware" of and "ok with" a foreign contribution in violation of federal law.

The FBI agent didn't get receipts - and asked the source to stay away from the Clinton campaign.

The FBI made "no effort" to investigate "the Clinton campaign's acceptance of an illegal "campaign contribution that was made by the FBI's own long-term CHS."
The FBI that started a bogus investigation into Trump is the same FBI that buried evidence of Senile Biden’s corruption before the election and same FBI that just refused to hand over the written evidence of that corruption to Congress.

Just so you know where we’re at.
What did we say? The Durham Report would come out this afternoon at the earliest.

We have summarized some of the most notable findings of the Durham Report. Including:

FBI efforts to protect witnesses and conceal damning findings.

FBI Director Comey shutting down the Clinton Foundation investigation.

https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-durham-report

Techno Fog has been on top of legal matters for years. And he’s been right about most things. A good person to follow on Twitter or Telegram
Oh, I think it’s coming. I think The NY Times was giving us a hint. I read other sources that say Military tribunals by the end of summer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/29/u...courtroom.html Originally Posted by bambino
I’ll believe it when I see it. What’s happened in this country over the past 7ish years is so disheartening that it’s tough to believe it’ll ever change without bloodshed. Makes one wonder how long the US government has been nothing more than a psyop.
I’ll believe it when I see it. What’s happened in this country over the past 7ish years is so disheartening that it’s tough to believe it’ll ever change without bloodshed. Makes one wonder how long the US government has been nothing more than a psyop. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That’s why it’s taken so long. A majority of Americans have to awaken to the truth. So there won’t be civil war. We’re at that point now. Have trust in the Patriots J, they’re in control now.

NCSWIC
CNN is reporting the Durham Report Front Page, I’m surprised.

What liberals should consider. The FBI went after a Citizen for purely political reasons.
They may do the same to all of us, if we don’t go along with their wants. Consider this “87,000 new IRS agents, what do feel this is all about.

When Trump was elected we was asked if he was going to have the DOJ go after Hillary, he said no, leave her alone.
He never got anything like this before or after elected, by the FBI, DOJ and the liberals.
There’s plenty treasonous of activity detailed in the Durham report. All military members take an oath to defend the Constitution and American citizens from enemies. Both foreign and domestic. Let that sink in for a minute or two.
ABC evening News reported the Durham report but nicely forgot to.mention anything about hillary
People forget what it was like in 2017.

The media was “Russian Collusion” 24/7. Nearly everyone believed the TV. Showing any support for Trump made you a leper.

All of it was based on a lie, created by the FBI/DOJ, the DNC, and fueled by the MSM.

The Deep State is real.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/15794

The Man just posted it

TREASON