Kudos to Kari Lake

One politician smart enough to fight back against the leftist cheating

Kari Lake has announced that she will be launching the largest and most extensive ballot chasing operation in US History. She said they already have millions of dollars and thousands of volunteers committed. Ballot chasing refers to a program where voters who received ballots also receive a follow up to ensure they cast their ballot. Although this practice isn’t legal in every state, it’s a tactic democrats have been using.

The legal system has failed the American people and in Maricopa they proved that the judges will always side with the left, even when the evidence overwhelmingly proves they’re wrong. Now it’s time to play their game and beat them at it!
BREAKING: ‘We Will Not Allow Them To Steal Another Election’ - Kari Lake Announces The Biggest Ballot Chasing Operation In History To Win In 2024

Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake held a press conference Tuesday following a ruling against her campaign by Maricopa County Judge Peter Thompson upholding the 2022 election of Democrat Gov. Katie Hobbs (D-AZ). Lake announced the formation of a "ballot chasing" initiative, and that her legal team would continue to appeal their case up to the United States Supreme Court.

"We've been playing checkers, they've been playing chess." Lake explained, describing the adoption of what has largely been considered the left's tactics. "We are going to push the envelope. The courts have ruled that 'anything goes'."

"We can't leave any vote on the table..." she added, "You know how I feel about mail-in ballots, but if we have to work in their rigged system we'll work in their rigged system."

"We're gonna inundate them with so many mail-in ballots that they're heads are gonna spin."
Who saw the Judge tossing the Kari Lake case in Arizona raise your hand. So just another bs Judge to show everyone another case that proves there was no election fraud. Wow big surprise.
KARI LAKE: I really don't care what you say about me — I care about what God thinks about me — and I know that God is watching over us!
It's a shill to fundraise off of.

Anyone who gives her even a penny for this is a brainless sucker
I’m definitely signing up for a monthly auto draft now.

"We've been playing checkers, they've been playing chess." Lake explained, describing the adoption of what has largely been considered the left's tactics. "We are going to push the envelope. The courts have ruled that 'anything goes'."

"We can't leave any vote on the table..." she added, "You know how I feel about mail-in ballots, but if we have to work in their rigged system we'll work in their rigged system."

"We're gonna inundate them with so many mail-in ballots that they're heads are gonna spin."
Originally Posted by berryberry
This is the way !!!
It's a shill to fundraise off of.

Anyone who gives her even a penny for this is a brainless sucker Originally Posted by HDGristle
Election integrity is far more important than BLM.
  • Vogel
  • 05-24-2023, 01:01 PM
Kari Lake is just as big an idiot and liar as Traitor Trump. Election security has never been an issue in this country. The Trump cultists filed 66 lawsuits in state and federal courts and in not one of them did they produce any evidence of any fraud that possibly could swing the election. The supposedly big case in Philadelphia was bounced by the federal district judge there due to absence of any evidence , and that decision was affirmed by the third circuit —two members of that three judge appellate panel, including the author of the Court’s scathing opinion, being trump appointees (or, as Trump would call them, Trump judges).
Kari Lake is just as big an idiot and liar as Traitor Trump. Election security has never been an issue in this country. The Trump cultists Originally Posted by Vogel
This thread has nothing to do with Trump. Please stay on topic.
This is about Kari Lake launching the largest and most extensive ballot chasing operation in US History to combat what the crazy ass leftists have done in making a mockery of voting.

Do you agree that Kari Lake and the GOP have the right to form a ballot chasing operation?

Do you agree that Kari Lake and the GOP have the right to inundate the next election with so many mail in ballots leftists heads will be spinning?

Or do you believe only the crazy ass left is allowed to do this?
This thread has nothing to do with Trump. Please stay on topic.
This is about Kari Lake launching the largest and most extensive ballot chasing operation in US History to combat what the crazy ass leftists have done in making a mockery of voting.

Do you agree that Kari Lake and the GOP have the right to form a ballot chasing operation?

Do you agree that Kari Lake and the GOP have the right to inundate the next election with so many mail in ballots leftists heads will be spinning?

Or do you believe only the crazy ass left is allowed to do this? Originally Posted by berryberry
This has everything to do with election denying asshole pieces of shit and tRump is at the top of the list of lying election denying asshole pieces of shit. Lake is just one of his followers and just like tRump keeps jamming up the courts with bullshit allegations and they keep losing time and time again. Bunch of bitch-ass cry babies that can't handle legitimate election results.

tRump is the reason why less Republicans not vote my mail because he knew he was going to lose the election and trashed mail-in balloting with zero proof that there is massive fraud. I have no problem with Republicans encouraging their voters to vote by mail. This country needs to making voting as accessible and convenient so as many citizens as possible are able to vote so we have a true voice of the people. However, Republicans continue to try to make it more difficult to vote with all the restrictions they want to put into place.
Good for her. Fight cheating with cheating.
Good for her. Fight cheating with cheating. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Indeed. It is the only way. Glad she is doing this