The whistleblower on DOJ/IRS politicized handling of Senile Biden Crime Family business probe is out

IRS Whistleblower to CBS News: DOJ "Slow-Walked" Tax Probe Involving Hunter Biden, Way Outside The Norm

In an exclusive interview with CBS News, IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley discussed what he called "irregularities" in the Justice Department's handling of a federal investigation connected to President Biden's son, Hunter Biden. CBS News chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.

"There were multiple steps that were slow-walked — were just completely not done — at the direction of the Department of Justice," said Gary Shapley, a 14-year veteran of the agency, said. "When I took control of this particular investigation, I immediately saw deviations from the normal process. It was way outside the norm of what I've experienced in the past."

"When I saw the egregiousness of some of these things, it no longer became a choice for me," he said. "It's not something that I want to do. It's something I feel like I have to do."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ter_biden.html
NEW: IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley on Hunter Biden tax fraud probe: "There were multiple steps that were slow-walked--were just completely not done--at the direction of the Department of Justice." Shapley had heated meeting with DOJ prosecutors last Oct. (just before election)
The Senile Biden Crime Family SARs reports at the Treasury Department show they were involved in Human trafficking, money laundering and other crimes

Now a brave whistleblower has come forward with information that may directly implicate Senile Biden himself in a foreign pay-to-play scheme as VP.