URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=497616
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in NLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length/brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She’s beautiful, has charming brown eyes, and a lovely smile. Athletic physique and curvy. About 5’6 and has excellent hygiene. Has a few tattoos and piercings. A cutie with a booty and a perfect set of natural C’s. She’s really sweet, super chill and down to earth.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review on an absolutely fabulous lady PTH! Extremely well written, I felt like I was there. Well done.

Awesome job! After reading that sexual adventure, I am going to take a few puffs off a cig and go to sleep!

Thank you guys! She’s truly a gem.
My man! Great review PTH! You do have a way with words. Always enjoy reading your encounters. So glad you enjoyed your time with the legendary Mila Jae. She is a great young lady and fabulous lover. Can’t wait until I see her again!
Wow PTH! I believe that this may be your best work yet! This young lady sounds amazing. I keep hearing the same things over and over about her. I sure wish that I could schedule with her this week but.....anyways, an outstanding review!!!
Thanks y’all!
Great review PTH! I'm looking forward to my turn with Mila!
Thanks Bacon! I know you’ll have a great time with her! :-)
Sounds like a winner to me and I’m glad your not really a hit man cause I don’t need the competition lol.
Hahaha! Let’s go to The Continental and “Talk” :-D
Damn dude! She sounds incredible! Great review!
Thanks man! She’s pretty incredible indeed
I understand the daze now! I drove from Little Rock to Hot Springs in one! Lol
My man! 👏 👏 👏