URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=497616
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: Nice hotel
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Medium Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender, 5 ft 6, tanned, long legs, wonderful C cup breasts, an ass to die for, gorgeous face, sensuous lips, athletic build, delightful personality
Recommendation: Yes to infinity!
Well done my friend. And welcome back even if it turns out to be temporarily
Nice review, Sir!
Well done Master Spanky! 👏 👏 👏
Well words really can't say what a woman she is and you described things perfectly. "The Mila effect" is definitely a force to be reckoned with. It can make a grown man cry, this man feel like a school boy, and to bring you out of a 510 day review writing hiatus.

Glad to see your writing prowess back in action. And based on what im hearing, you couldn't have picked a better young lady to write about!
Very well done Spanky! As you know Mila has mesmerized me as well and I have seen her several times as well in a short period of time and always look forward to the next time we meet. I am not sure anyone could completely describe the effect Mila has on me but you did a damn good job trying.
Spanky that sums it up, very nicely written, a joy to read and very informative! Definitely on the short list. Hat in hand ( as someone else coined).
Thanks for the kind words, guys. She is an extraordinary woman and I wanted this to be worthy of her.