All NUDE = BYOB ?? why ?

so all nude clubs in the area, assume in the state of Texas are all BYOB...

no pasties.

no alcohol, etc

why is it that all nude clubs do NOT sell alcohol ?

ya, surely some law with the alcohol tobacco commission.

curious to what the deal is though...
Because our esteemed legislature knows how stupid we get with bare titties and beer . . . Can you just imagine the chaos in the streets when we have bare cooters and beer in the same room?
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2011, 10:23 PM
Topless is considered upscale and is 21 and up. Low class totally nude bars are 18 and up byob. That's what I was told as a youngster at least. Worked for us at the time, never looked further into it.
TABC law. It is illegal to show genitalia and serve alcohol in the same establishment. Plain and simple.
PA used to be the same, the law was referred to as the no pubic hair, no alcohol law. The fully nude clubs were not only BYOB, but also 21+. Saw Jenna Jameson at Al's Diamond Cabaret as part of my 21st birthday celebration.

About 3-6 years ago they repealed the law and the clubs could serve alcohol and became 18+.

Repressive politicians will do whatever they can to stop the adult entertainment industry. Be it Bill White and his school/church halo law or the public arousal law in Mississippi.
TABC law. It is illegal to show genitalia and serve alcohol in the same establishment. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Yes but I believe it's the asshole you can't show if you serve alcohol. In regular non-nude tata bars here the girls can't wear true g-strings. The bottoms must have a wide enough strap in the back to cover the poop shoot.
TABC law. It is illegal to show genitalia and serve alcohol in the same establishment. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by Jack Flash

clearly this is the obvious answer...

that I got.

my point is, why can we BRING our OWN alcohol in to see that genitalia at the same time ?

doesn't make sense logically ...

my point is, why can we BRING our OWN alcohol in to see that genitalia at the same time ?

doesn't make sense logically ... Originally Posted by BDSaint
This is Texas. No one ever said it made any sense.
Because state law says you can take your own personal alcohol anywhere you like as long as the place you take it does not have a TABC permit to sell it or serve it. Only other exclusions are places that children frequent such as schools, parks, etc.
oh well, I like how it all works out...

can't stand pasties.
don't like paying overpriced drinks..

etc etc

plus the dances are like $10 !!!!

win win

plus the dances are like $10 !!!!
Originally Posted by BDSaint
Them must be some ugly bitches.. ijs
either way....i like byob