Cassidy's Amarillo

Reliable rumor has it that Cassidy's has closed. Lots of potential out of work prospects I would think. Please PM me if anyone has any contact information that can be shared. Sad to see an Amarillo institution go away.
Yes, it is extreemly disappointing
Interesting, hadn't heard that yet.
Yup sad day!!! I spent a lot of money there Saturday night haha.... actually got took by a girl named Nikki, paid $500 for vip after 20 mins, she said going to get another drink and never showed back up!!! Anyways, couple of girls told me owners just got tired of taking care of it and wanted out. Apparently they had some offers for some people to take over management but didn’t trust them… Maybe someone will be able to do that in the future !
Gone for good due to zoning laws. Might be able to swing a bikini bar in there but that would be the closest thing. Very sad.
The beavers building would be great if they had quality girls. It was hit and miss on the girls mostly miss. But with Cassidy’s closing it could have potential
One manager quit and the other is going in for surgery, so they had no one to run it. Plus the place was in the red last year. The city takes the whole door, which in most places pays the bills and the bar and house fees are all profit. the city has definitely made it hard for them. Rumor has it a few people are bidding on the building and it might re-open as a bikini bar.

It was a hell of a last weekend and very few fucks were given!!