Birthday ideas

• Emmie
  • 02-24-2022, 12:15 PM
I had something lined up for this weekend and it fell through and now I'm wondering what fun things there are to do for my birthday. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Emmie
Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyy
Indoor skydiving in Overland Park
Emmie,
Spanked????
i have a new paddle w your name on it mmmm
How about a slab of Jack Stack BBQ Beef ribs smothered in Sweet Baby Rays sauce!? Bring your own bib and leave the table manners at home!

I had something lined up for this weekend and it fell through and now I'm wondering what fun things there are to do for my birthday. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Emmie Originally Posted by Emmie
  • Emmie
  • 03-04-2022, 09:37 AM
Well I'm still waiting on a spanking!!!
Emmie,
Spanked???? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
  • Emmie
  • 03-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!! For some reason it didn't notify me about getting responses.
Chucky cheese.
Emmie,
Spanked???? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well I'm still waiting on a spanking!!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Well after giving me a woman's look of limited amusement, ECG has an idea that I'll PM to you.
i have a new paddle w your name on it mmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain

I swear Dallas, you seem to have a paddle for everyone. Is you bag of tricks that big or is one side a whiteboard?

Happy Birthday Emmie. I apologize for the hijack.
lol Hound...I have quite a few! nd I mmake some of them out of pickleball paddles!

Emmie...true story that will make ya laugh
Today I was at my flea market booth doing some restocking.........A big older chunky biker guy with long long hair and a braided grey beard stopped & told me "Thanks"..he says he had bought a massager,a couple of paddles & a flogger from my booth..and a Fifty Shades of Grey book I had there....It made me smile and laugh as well cause he did NOT look the type LOL!! He also bought several of my vintage easy rider magazines and a guitar my son made out of cigar boxes!

Emmie...hope ya had a great birthday!!
I still want to know if Emmie got her spanks
I still want to know if Emmie got her spanks Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

UC, do you expect everyone to kiss and tell?
Umm dog,
This is a review site, so ....