see yall next week!!!!! looks lije great chillaxin at the park weather!!

See yall next week...looks like its gonna be pretty weather...
It was kinda boring in New Orleans..lots of places closed..too early fir mardi gras!

ideas on best parks to go take pics at and do some chillaxin???
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 98BC8A02-34E0-4BD7-A16E-236BB6A4D5B8.jpeg (109.8 KB, 295 views) File Type: jpeg 65023FDB-D9C2-44B9-9A5F-49534160DDB4.jpeg (159.0 KB, 287 views) File Type: jpeg 20A43DB1-7058-4DE4-A2E7-F94ADCE349EB.jpeg (307.0 KB, 292 views)
chillaxin

Gotta love this board when rarely used but clearly understood words are presented. Thank you Dee.
Mardi Gras was March 1st.
Nice butt though.
It amazes me how Dallas always makes a post that brightens our day. Oh yes, Nice Butt as Gleet put it.
A little sag in the butt, but nice for her age��a gal with many talents����
lol happy that ass is 58!

thx yall..made me smile
(espec since the weather here in OP has gone to shit today and gonna snow tomorrw! i brought my big comfy quilt lol)
Attached Images File Type: png FF005038-7789-4832-84DE-637B12A5C6C6.png (802.2 KB, 161 views)
You appear to be thoroughly outfitted to keep my ears warm.
I call BS! I have done a complete visual and tactile inspection of that butt and there AIN’T NO SAG! D puts 28 year old asses to shame. That is a great ass!

You might find a provider as good but none better and the experience will spin your head, every time.

A little sag in the butt, but nice for her age��a gal with many talents���� Originally Posted by happy 1
I agree Mr. C. after very close inspection and extreme scrutiny, I fail to find any sag at all! It’s just absolutely amazing !!
aww thx yall..mwahhh!!

mr C i lust you!!!
Wow!! �� ��
Wow!! �� �� Originally Posted by Surfer2020
I say something so similar (without any question mark) every time I see it.
Wow! I was trying to put some emojis but show the ? Marks.
:msn
Care to experiment with choreography ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxo-TUkzOQ
A little sag in the butt, but nice for her age��a gal with many talents���� Originally Posted by happy 1
Hate to tell you happy, but you can bounce quarters off that ass.

That means firm ! LOL