Lola, Ava, Monk Rasputin. Twin scoops of glace chocolate

I see Lola often. My earlier same-day trips to Dallas are now two days long. Not long ago Lola said, “I have a special surprise for you. Some dark chocolate, the kind I know you like. Her name is Ava.”

I said to Ava, “You’re beautiful. Your body is beautiful.” Ava smiled and whispered in a low hoarse voice, “It’s yours. You can do whatever you want.” And Lola and I did exactly that. We played with silk cords and handcuffs and thumbs and a strap-on dildo. And a leather cat-o-nine-tails and a pink studded vibrator with a clit extension. And a blindfold and a ball gag. And my cock. Ava received a exhausting and noisy indoctrination to the dark side of the demimonde.

Lola strapped on the dildo and she and I took turns fucking Ronnie. At times we fucked her together.

Ava was still wearing her slutty outfit. “Strip her,” I ordered Lola. When she was naked we handcuffed her, put a blindfold and ball gag on her, and hung her up from the top of the door. First a good whipping. Then a good eating. Then a good fucking. We teased her by lifting the blindfold and letting her watch Lola eat me. “Me. Me. I want cock. Me too.”, mumbled Ava through the gag.

Now back in bed with the pink vibrator in her cunt and my cock in her mouth. Lola and I took turns working the vibrator. At one point Ava screamed a primal, “More,” and grabbed my hand and buried that entire vibrator inside her as she bucked and bumped her hips and twitched her thighs in another orgasm.

When I was my turn, the two of them knelt over me and sucked and stroked and nuzzled and licked and probed. “Oooh, you’ve got a lot of jizz today,” whispered Lola as the two of them lapped gobs off each other’s faces.

Ava was the star of this show. She brought to mind Josephine Baker, a courtesan and entertainer in Paris in the 1920s. Josephine Baker was known as the Bronze Venus and the Black Pearl. She was skilled at seduction and pushed against the limits of her times. That’s my Ava. Thanks, Lola.

Monk
Is this the same Ava that used to visit baton Rouge?
Is this the same Ava that used to visit baton Rouge? Originally Posted by rodog44
Rodog, I'm not sure. But if she is, she would throw a fais do-do that you would remeber for a long time.

Monk
Thanks for sharing, It was HOTT!!!!
Damn. Double damn. And if you're coming to Dallas, you really should meet me for lunch (or coffee or whatever) for a brief chat or a longer conversation.

It's been forever!

Naughty man! Great review and pictures!

Elisabeth
And if you're coming to Dallas, you really should meet me for lunch (or coffee or whatever) for a brief chat or a longer conversation. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
It’s the “or whatever” that makes me tingle, Elisabeth.

I’m just back from the mother country, from Arkhangel’sk, near the Arctic Circle, where the temperatures have been in the 40s and 50s. Not to worry. Natasha made sure that I stayed comfy warm.

Here are a couple more pics from the Ava-Lola adventure.

Monk
Bravo, Hell of a review....

EW, where is MY coffee invite?? LOL

Fet
Nice, very nice. I got all tingly reading it.
Wow, this is hot!
Wow, this is hot! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Very Hott!!
Bravo, Hell of a review....

EW, where is MY coffee invite?? LOL

Fet Originally Posted by The Fetishist
You have my number ...