Review: Surprise Double Domme Delight!

Date: Last week of May
Provider: Tiffani Jameson and LusciousLacy
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: Contact through Eccie
URL / Website: Tiffani Jameson: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2590 Luscious Lacy: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=60550
City: North Dallas/Addision
State: Texas
Address: DNT @ Arapaho
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Shoe worship, spanking, bondage, cbt, anal hook and ball crusher rope bondage, caning, strapon, chastity, toys, some t&d, grand finale of GS
Session Length: Scheduled 2hrs, went over
Fee: Per websites, $$$$$ for 2 hours individually
Hair Color and Length: Both: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: accurate to pics, both curvy and wonderful. Tiffani is shorter, beautiful long black hair, nice breasts, GREAT ass, clean smelling.
LusciousLucy is taller, 5'10", and if I hadn't read other reviews would never have known she has MM's. Fresh smelling. Both ladies have soft, silken skin. Both smelled fresh, natural, no noticable scents other than aroused woman. Could not detect the smell of smoke on either, don't think either one smokes.
Recommendation: Yes
Wowee!! Friggin' wow!!
Good read!!
WOW! Man you must really like humiliation! To each his own, but FFUUCCKK!!! !
Nice review man. Lacy is always ready to explore new things very interesting review. She is a sweet heart.
Did I really just read that??? All I can come up with is.... WOW!!!!!
OMG....I can only imagine the thrill. I haven't had the pleasure of a mistress yet but I certainly see ti in my future. Some of the stuff done in the review I would be hesitant to ry myself but hey..all depends on my excitement level.

A Good DOM might bring out the adventurous side in me...(very adventurous side)
C'mon, Aint Easy, baby.
Cum to Momma!
A Good DOM might bring out the adventurous side in me...(very adventurous side) Originally Posted by AintEasy
She may do more than that. She may just throw your definition of 'adventure' out the window.

I'm glad you enjoyed the read mojo, but you should have been there.
Ed, you're next, darling...
wow.... sounds like an event filled night
This was by far one of my favorite FMF ever!! Im ready for more!!
OMG I wish I could read this! I'm sure it's freaking epic! Just by seeing the activities listed
I wonder if he can post the ROS in public here?
If I can post it public, I'm open to it, I've got nothing to hide (which anyone who can read the ROS or was there knows....) But don't want to violate TOS or anything.

Thanks for the great feedback. It was one hell of a night with two incredible ladies, one to go down in the Sagas!

To Easy,
Make it happen - live your dreams! It's well worth the effort, and the longer you wait the more you miss out.

I'm definitely going to make it happen again. I'm going to need a month or so to recover though for round two! (My jaw is still a little sore and my bottom still a little tender...) Don't worry folks, I'll make sure to do a writeup afterwards. I have a feeling it will be even kinkier, and I know I've got a few ideas rolling around in my noggin...
I have a feeling it will be even kinkier, and I know I've got a few ideas rolling around in my noggin... Originally Posted by badbottom
Feeling? You can bet your sweet ass it's going to push you a bit further. And it will be like nothing you've imagined. I can't wait til next time, darling.