Girls Pictures on p411. Which do you go to the girls that have their photos verified with the logo or the ones without the verified photo logo?

Ok so this got me to thinking about this topic while I was on Lock up. lol. I decided to update my photos on p411 with the new set of Tara twins and there was a spot to ask if I wanted to have them verified. So I decided to and sent p411 my photos so they will know it was me and the photos were me. Now not everyone has to do this. But I thought heck it was a good idea. So my question is guys, do you only see woman who's photos are verified through their site or do you see the woman without the verified logo symbol?
Honestly, I think being verified gives you big edge. I have been victim to the bait and switch before - one time was a pretty bad experience - and I have learned to be careful. But even for the guy who hasn't had a bad experience, I think it would help you win when a customer is trying to choose between you and someone else.
Pictures are fine and good. The bait & switch providers with their pics are not on p411 very long, so I have not come across any pics that I have seen were not of the provider I saw. My policy on pics are if the pics are of her 10 years and 100 lbs. ago, I turn around and walk. I do not see providers based upon pics, so the verified vs. the non verified is a mute point for me.
Verified pics are a big plus
  • DSK
  • 03-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Verified pics are a big plus Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Verified pics are a great idea, depending on what they do to verify them. What is the process for them to be sure it is the provider's real photos?
Yeah really. What do they do to verify them, meet you in person and compare?! I'd like to think it means something but what can it mean?
It's a small up charge and you have to send in pics or selfies with you holding up a sign with the date and your id on it to confirm its you in the pics your using for ad. They also need to see front and back versions.

It doesn't hurt for sure..
I have only been on P411 qbout 1 1/2 years and I had to re submit pictures taken that day with a sign of me with my ID number and today's date. I wanted to change my pictures and put up current ones. Before they would let me transfer my verified symbol I had to go through the whole process again only a year later. I would say you can count on that verified check mark. .
  • DSK
  • 03-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Thanks girls!
As a new hobbyist, I learned very quickly to stay away from backpage! Hard lesson learned!!

I eventually learned about Eccie which was a good move as I met some wonderful providers. My next step was learning about, researching and discovering how discreet and "professional" P411 was. What I liked so much about P411 is the fact that the providers I contacted were all verified!! It is my "go to" site when contacting providers. So, to answer Tara's question, only verified pics. Happy hobbying!!
Verified is best
Nice avatar Sophia B
Verified is a plus.
Doesn't Gina take the photos down if she has reason to believe they aren't accurate? Frankly, I've not checked to see if photos of girls in which I'm interested are verified or not, but I don't recall ever meeting a girl from P411 where I felt I was misled. Maybe I need to pay better attention.

Btw, welcome back, Tara.
I've been on p411 since '10, and exclusively book through that site, and I've met with a lot of providers since then. Never really paid attention to whether they had verified pics or not, and never had a situation where the gal at the door didn't match the pics in her ad. Maybe a couple of outdated pics here and there, but not a problem for me.

ROS: P411 never let me down in any way.