Please don't get rude

I made a post about why I didn't show last week I'm sorry but to me that was a legit reason I've gotten a couple complaints about me not remembering setting anything up a few weeks ago well because you post to me two weeks ago, are you set something up with me last week and I didn't show up I've already apologized I'm not going to apologize again I'm asking please do not be rude. With everything that has happened anything that somebody posted to me to 3 weeks ago has more than likely vanish out of my mind.
I'm trying to make up for all this and do my best to see who I can but I'm only here a couple days so again, if I have to come back on Thursday for one more day I will but just let me know, don't yell at me or get an attitude with me, I didn't plan for a family member to be killed.

All other people thank you for the understanding and thank you for the kind words.
Not looking for a helping hand, lend outs, sympathy, our to be criticized if you want to see me book with me like everybody else try to be understanding and lets have fun. I'm trying to get my mind off everything and was hoping a trip out of Iowa would help that
Well I forgive you Sweetie....

For being human...LOL
Sorry to hear about your family member
  • JS42
  • 09-30-2015, 05:02 AM
Sorry for your loss. Hang in there, and if some guys can't understand, you are better off without them anyways.
Fuck those guys.... or better yet DON'T fuck those guys. ☺
Thank you all, very true.
Yep some guys dont believe that hookers have personal lives and surprised to hear your not waiting by the phone or when shit comes up.....
I'm not a hooker Im a customer service rep Lol jp yes very true, but we do. We have family's, friends, things to do durning day, maybe school, or rw work and house holds to take care of just like the men on here... Don't forget holidays, and family gatherings that we just can't abandon to take care of someone else's needs. This job can get demanding and stressful just like any other job. But it's a job I love, most times Lol
Sorry for your loss...hugs!