Asian Top Notch need info in Little Rock

Hello everyone, hope you guys are are staying safe.
I Am planning on visiting Little Rock and I just want to ask some information about which area or Hotel are safe to stay. I never been in your City. Please no rude or racist comment. Thank you for your help.
I would appreciate if you don’t can inbox me the hotels as I don’t want the public To know exactly my location. Thank you.
Welcome, looking forward to your arrival. I believe you will be well received.
Yes I predict this young lady will be very very very busy on her trip here. Looking forward to her as well.
Hope you come to NWA next!!
Most definitely NWA!!
I’m in for central Ark
Most definitely NWA!! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Hope you come to NWA next!! Originally Posted by wincal94

I just checked the route to Little Rock and you will be driving through NWA! Please come to NWA!
Definitely West LR
  • TatSx
  • 08-11-2020, 07:29 PM
North West Arkansas (NWA)
Guys are smiling...
Coming out the woods !
NWA yes.
NWA, Yes Please!
I recommend the West Little Rock area for safety and convenience. Feel free to PM me for specific suggestions.

You are so gorgeous! Wishing you a prosperous visit and many more Arkansas trips.
Thanks everyone, Maximus introduced me to your City via eccie pm’s just yesterday. And I don’t even know that City exist since I wasn’t born in the USA. The messages I’m getting since yesterday are overwhelming. Thank you so much and I apologize if I can’t respond on time as I am caught up with so much messages on here, p411, and ourhome2.
Can’t wait to see your beautiful area. @Vannah you are beautiful and hot sweetie. Thank you so much.