Outdoor Sex on a Beautiful Day

As I sit in the shade in my car at my job site. Can't help but think how awesome sex outdoors on a day like this would be. Something extremely hot and animalistic to get it on with the cool air brushing up against your naughty regions. Haha

Just a thought as I sit here bored at work.

Feel free to move if in wrong place.

B35H
Hey that's one of my fantasies lol
Hey that's one of my fantasies lol Originally Posted by ambersilk

You and me both. Just something sexy about a naked lady outdoors. Au natural and naked as an jay bird. I have to stop thinking about that. I am getting excited.
As I sit in the shade in my car at my job site. Can't help but think how awesome sex outdoors on a day like this would be. Something extremely hot and animalistic to get it on with the cool air brushing up against your naughty regions. Haha

Just a thought as I sit here bored at work.

Feel free to move if in wrong place.

B35H Originally Posted by big35hurt
....Something I enjoy as much as possible....
....Something I enjoy as much as possible.... Originally Posted by MilkMaid
Your ads with you outdoors I truly enjoy. Haha. I would love to be your neighbor.
Much as I can appreciate fresh air fun, as in a tepid backyard pool day or night! my preference is a lazy rainy languid day abed with a favorite playmate or two. Back when, new lady and I christened her Rainy Day Playmate to get her registered on the aspd.
A few years ago I took an ATF to my deer lease. When we got to one of my favorite blinds she told me to sit on the tailgate of my truck. She pulled my pants down and proceeded to give me one of her fantastic bj's. I've never been able to hunt there again without getting wood.
Much as I can appreciate fresh air fun, as in a tepid backyard pool day or night! my preference is a lazy rainy languid day abed with a favorite playmate or two. Back when, new lady and I christened her Rainy Day Playmate to get her registered on the aspd. Originally Posted by ck1942
I agree ck, sex in the rain is awesome! Back in college some friends and I had been at the river tubing all day and I gave a ride home to one of the guys. Somehow he and I ended up in his backyard in the rain going at it. Unfortunately as the night fell so did the temperature and we had to finish up indoors.
One of those "good" things that happen on a Honda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYJNI7HSsA

I agree ck, sex in the rain is awesome! Back in college some friends and I had been at the river tubing all day and I gave a ride home to one of the guys. Somehow he and I ended up in his backyard in the rain going at it. Unfortunately as the night fell so did the temperature and we had to finish up indoors. Originally Posted by LadyV
Now that's a fantasy I can get behind. On a balcony in the pouring rain would be awesome also.