Found This on Youtube (MOntauk Project) Conspiracy Time Travel Proof Government ET Cover Up!

I knew it! Quantum physics is not new!

NASA knows a lot and I have a feeling about who hides these facts from the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZOFHi0kAE

It was called the "Philadelphia Experiment". Thanks for wireless television. Fox News won't like us youtubers!
Seek Professional Help.
Seek Professional Help. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh, really? Pluck the mote from thine own eye before you judge your brother.
I knew it! Quantum physics is not new!

NASA knows a lot and I have a feeling about who hides these facts from the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZOFHi0kAE

It was called the "Philadelphia Experiment". Thanks for wireless television. Fox News won't like us youtubers! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Idiot.

If time travel was possible, where are all of the time-traveling tourists from the future?
Idiocracy.........
Idiot.

If time travel was possible, where are all of the time-traveling tourists from the future? Originally Posted by ExNYer
They usually visit between 1942 - 1947 it was safer then.
Idiocracy......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Can you prove otherwise???? "Idiocracy" is relative.

Better seek professional help.
I can't believe there's naive people who can't phantom that the chances are very great that there are beings who are far more advanced than us "humans". I also have no doubt that NASA or the govt has access to advance technology that we are totally clueless too.
The German military during Hitler's time were many years ahead of the rest of the world in technology.
The United States military was using or rather "perfecting" Stealth technology in the 70's and when the rumor of a Stealth plane that would be "invisible" to radar was talked about in circles people laughed and said it was "wishful" thinking or that technology was light years away- but they were all wrong. It could be very possible for any advanced govt to reverse engineer a UFO.
Also, remember the military was using Internet decades before it became a household accessory.
Trust me guys - technology exist today that are still beyond our imagination and obviously not shared to the whole world.