Body of a black man was found hanging from a tree in Mississippi

Otis Byrd was found dead after being missing for two weeks. All the networks are picking it up and the FBI has been called in to investigate. The man, a convicted murderer, was found hung by a bedsheet with his hands unbound. Meanwhile in Chicago a grandfather and grandson were shot this week. The grandfather died. Both were black but there is no FBI investigation going on in Chicago.

Just wanted to give the left wingers here some rope....
Sounds like ones a suicide by hanging and the incident in Chicago is a street level shooting resulting in one dead. The FBI isn't needed to investigate any of this. It's not even their area of concern or control. Local Police Depts investigate this type of stuff.

Jim
Otis Byrd was found dead after being missing for two weeks. All the networks are picking it up and the FBI has been called in to investigate. The man, a convicted murderer, was found hung by a bedsheet with his hands unbound. Meanwhile in Chicago a grandfather and grandson were shot this week. The grandfather died. Both were black but there is no FBI investigation going on in Chicago.

Just wanted to give the left wingers here some rope.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The two incidents are unrelated, right?

Also, after a week or so a "white" person would be "black" .... "over ripe."

Has it been confirmed he is African-American? The guy hanging?
Sounds like ones a suicide by hanging and the incident in Chicago is a street level shooting resulting in one dead. The FBI isn't needed to investigate any of this. It's not even their area of concern or control. Local Police Depts investigate this type of stuff.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

And the US Justice Dept. if Odoofus says so.

And the US Justice Dept. if Odoofus says so.

Originally Posted by rioseco
Yeah, I know they think it's a hate crime. They don't know.

Jim
When did a black man hanging from a tree in Mississippi become news? They have been known to try swimming with a stolen chain.
The Omedia keeps Hope but they need to Change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oamMVQxlDw
  • Noid
  • 03-20-2015, 01:52 PM
In other news... That black man that was dragged to death in Jasper TX several years ago, it was all over the news. Well exactly one year later a white man was dragged to death in the same town. That wasn't in the "news" was it?
The Omedia keeps Hope but they need to Change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oamMVQxlDw Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The media has lots of power. They'll have you believe that the KKK got rid of their sheets and put on Police Uniforms. I suspect we'll be hearing about more ambushes on the police than we ever have.

Jim
You're a fucking idiot if you don't think that a black man found hanging in a tree in Mississippi under unknown circumstances is going to get more attention than a black man shot in Chicago. And, it probably should. And, the FBI ought to be the investigatory agency. Shit, I bet the local police are glad the FBI is involved.

The shit that you morons get spun up about never ceases to amaze me. I continue to take the position that we need a racial forum where you can go bleat and quack about how badly white people are treated and how nobody should really give a shit if a black man is found hanging in a tree.

Now, I'll tell you what gets me spun up....this University of Virginia kid who apparently shows up at a bar drunk, with fake ID, starts arguing with the bouncer at the doorway to the club and then starts fighting with the cops when they show up. He gets his ass kicked and was bleating about racism before they even had the cuffs on him. Now, all you see is his poor bloody face plastered all over the internet.

What a maroon. Anybody...black, white, yellow, whatever....that fights with the cops is going to get his ass kicked. That is an immutable law of the universe.
And, how about Suge Knight collapsing (again) in court today after the judge whacked him with a $25,000,000 bail requirement? This fucking guy is a straight up criminal and has been for his whole life. And, when the time comes to pay the bill, he acts like a little bitch and fakes an illness so he can go to the hospital instead of back to the LA County Jail.....

He's losing street cred.....
When did a black man hanging from a tree in Mississippi become news? They have been known to try swimming with a stolen chain. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You see this is the funny part. I would have said (if talking about this in conversation) that a MAN was founding from a tree in Mississippi but it looks like suicide. So why are the feds there? OMG! I'm color blind!
In other news... That black man that was dragged to death in Jasper TX several years ago, it was all over the news. Well exactly one year later a white man was dragged to death in the same town. That wasn't in the "news" was it? Originally Posted by Noid
I guess not because I can't find any mention of it anywhere and I don't recall it.

But, even if it's true, what is your point? Was it some black guys that dragged him and was it done for racial reasons?

Is this yet another example of how white people are really the victims of racism.....all appearances and evidence to the contrary?
You see this is the funny part. I would have said (if talking about this in conversation) that a MAN was founding from a tree in Mississippi but it looks like suicide. So why are the feds there? OMG! I'm color blind! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your level of utter stupidity never ceases to amaze. You posted this "black man hanging from a tree" subject up dumbass. Your never-ending fascination with all things racial is posted up all over this forum for everybody to see.

Save the "I am a tolerant white man" bullshit for somebody that doesn't see your posts every day.
we send the fbi where I say we sent the fbi