Birthers Unite!

Ted Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!

A foreign citizen as president?

unbelievable!
Where is all of the outrage displayed by the Idiot Klan, errr Clan about Obama being foreign born, even though his mother was an American and he was actually born in Hawaii.

Why aren't they even more outraged that a Republican Senator openly admits he was born in a foreign country and apparently will be announcing tomorrow that he is running for POTUS?

I was hopeful that our resident Birthers and I might find common ground. Instead, they appear to be looking the other way.

Imagine that!
Where is all of the outrage displayed by the Idiot Klan, errr Clan about Obama being foreign born, even though his mother was an American and he was actually born in Hawaii.

Why aren't they even more outraged that a Republican Senator openly admits he was born in a foreign country and apparently will be announcing tomorrow that he is running for POTUS?

Hell, I thought our resident Birchers and I might find common ground. Instead, they appear to be looking the other way.

Imagine that! Originally Posted by bigtex
Because they're intellectually dishonest fools.
You might review the changes in the immigration and citizenship laws in 1965. You can thank Ted Kennedy for that.

I fully expect the Hillary camp to go this route. They are the ones who started the birther movement back in 2008. Of course Canada is so much different than Kenya. Plus, Ted Cruz actually has records to show people.
You might review the changes in the immigration and citizenship laws in 1965. You can thank Ted Kennedy for that.

I fully expect the Hillary camp to go this route. They are the ones who started the birther movement back in 2008. Of course Canada is so much different than Kenya. Plus, Ted Cruz actually has records to show people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not finding anything for that year. 1964, 1966, 1967, but nothing for 1965.

https://americansabroad.org/files/30...2_1318_971.pdf