Trump Inviting War to Aid His 2020 Re-election Chance?

https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...t-14949215.php

he spoke about the idea that Obama might wage war with Iran, to help his re-election.. is Trump doing just that? what about attempting to divert attention form the Impeachment Hearing?

I don't think either of those is Trump's intention, because I don't think he thinks anything THROUGH.. he acts mostly on impulse.

Iran will hit back in the coming week.. and hard. are we ready?

of course not.

Trump says a war with Iran would be over soon.. yup.. just like that big sign hoisted 5 weeks into the Iraq War, that said "mission accomplished"
Suleimani was in charge on the "attack" on the American Embassy.
So Iran started the war already.

Give it a rest CT. You are sadly mislead.

As for the greenwichtimes article, it fails to note that Odumbo had 8 years to deal with Ali Khamenei and did nothing. That turban head has been advocating war with the US for almost three decades and his wish coming true is long overdue.
https://www.greenwichtime.com/news/a...t-14949215.php

he spoke about the idea that Obama might wage war with Iran, to help his re-election.. is Trump doing just that? what about attempting to divert attention form the Impeachment Hearing?

I don't think either of those is Trump's intention, because I don't think he thinks anything THROUGH.. he acts mostly on impulse.

Iran will hit back in the coming week.. and hard. are we ready?

of course not.

Trump says a war with Iran would be over soon.. yup.. just like that big sign hoisted 5 weeks into the Iraq War, that said "mission accomplished" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Whatever it takes.
Suleimani was in charge on the "attack" on the American Embassy.
So Iran started the war already.

Give it a rest CT. You are sadly mislead.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I don't call that a start to war.. Iran segments have been attacking in bits and pieces for a long time. if you mean 1979, nobody else considered it the start of war.. do you think Trump considers his killing to be a response to 1979???
I don't call that a start to war.. Iran segments have been attacking in bits and pieces for a long time. if you mean 1979, nobody else considered it the start of war.. do you think Trump considers his killing to be a response to 1979??? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I don't call that a start to war.. Iran segments have been attacking in bits and pieces for a long time. if you mean 1979, nobody else considered it the start of war.. do you think Trump considers his killing to be a response to 1979??? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You need to Wake Up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtrX9rZl-j4

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
It should read Hey tran
Nuke the bastards till the sand glows!

I hopes everyone of yous tough guys are wearing your MAGGOT hats in lines at the Army recruiting session centre on Monday. Yous will finally get your chance to take a bullet for the colostomy bag yous worship.

We’ll be checking back on you great AMERICANS Patriots.

You the expert on colostomy bags? Seeing how you like your roids packed like fudge
Trump warned Iran that killing Americans was the red line. They did and Trump showed them the price for doing so. Also, attacking our embassy was an act of war. That was American soil they attacked and yes, they were Iranian backed terrorists.

I hope Iraq does kick us out of Iraq. We then move all troops to Kuwait, SA or the UAE from where we will conduct airstrikes.
I don't call that a start to war.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's why your opinion is worthless on the topic. Please stay on the porch!

Remember the nonexistent movie?

See that "Amb" .... that stands for U.S. Ambassador. A Clinton/Obaminable "Friend"! All Good Men!
Trump warned Iran that killing Americans was the red line. They did and Trump showed them the price for doing so. Also, attacking our embassy was an act of war. That was American soil they attacked and yes, they were Iranian backed terrorists.

I hope Iraq does kick us out of Iraq. We then move all troops to Kuwait, SA or the UAE from where we will conduct airstrikes. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The Israelis are "locked and loaded"! Just need a green light.

Do you wonder why the Russians ala Putin hasn't fluffed their feathers?

Like the NK Midget, who undoubtedly is hiding in a bunker, Putin is probably catching his breath ... and re-assessing his saber rattling for a change.