Touring Ads

Ok ladies I want your opinion if you post a tour, and decide not to go for whatever the reason do you post another ad cancelling the tour, contact the individuals that you book with or take the passive aggressive approach and not reply to any emails, or calls. Ok you get it by now I HATE NO CALL NO SHOWS. What I really want to know is should I do a review on the lady as such?
I don't think you're allowed to do a review on a no show, are you?
How much time has gone by since the appt? Have you sent her a note or call to see where she was or what happened (though it's not your obligation if she is the one who made the appt. and is the one who no showed).
Has it been more than 24 hours with no response? If so, then maybe do something..like post in the locker room.

(There's always the possibility that she's been in an accident or busted and couldn't call the day of). That's why I asked how much time had gone by? Esp. if you know for sure you had an appt. (like you had written confirmation), that makes it all the worse.

Sorry it happened to you.

Well not much time has elapsed, but I did hear from a gent in Nashville that she decided to cancel her TN tour for lack of interest. I just expect the same courtesy. Shit like this just takes appointments from other touring ladies as well. I had to decide who I was going to see, I guess I chose wrong, and if no one ever does a review on a no show how do you identify ladies with these habits?
A cancelled tour should have some public statement to inform those who were considering seeing her she has a change of plans. I would treat that differently than NCNS.

I personally would not comment on a change to a planned tour. For a NCNS however, I would post it in the COED which allows for the lady to respond or not, remembering that can turn into a pissing match of he said/she said.
A cancelled tour should have some public statement to inform those who were considering seeing her she has a change of plans. I would treat that differently than NCNS.

I personally would not comment on a change to a planned tour. For a NCNS however, I would post it in the COED which allows for the lady to respond or not, remembering that can turn into a pissing match of he said/she said. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
+2 (i.e., +1 for each point you make here).

I thought that policy here is that NCNSs don't get "reviewed" but that a post in Coed Discussion is appropriate in such instances (Alerts should be reserved for notices of things that pose a danger of loss of money/property or of physical injury to a hobbyist or provider, IIRC).

Cheers,

bcg

I personally would not comment on a change to a planned tour. For a NCNS however, I would post it in the COED which allows for the lady to respond or not, remembering that can turn into a pissing match of he said/she said. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
I just found out after the NCNS that she had changed her tour.
For those who remember, a couple of months ago another lady had to cancel a trip due to a family emergency, yet in the midst of that, she had the presence of mind to call a hobbyist she trusted to post her sudden change of plans and to ask a mod to remove her ad. Even with a family emergency, she still found a few minutes to log in later and post a confirming note of her reason for the change in plans.

If a lady could take that little bit of time during a serious real life matter, then it is not too much to expect that a lady who simply changed her mind should at least let you know. That is simply a matter of courtesy, or lack thereof... and I'm sure it has a result in the minds of hobbyists when considering future dates... at least in the mind of this hobbyist.
Lesson learned from this experience.
1: When an ad is posted in your city Check to see if she has also posted the same dates in multiple cities.
2: Don't waist your time with ladies who do this.
3: Good reviews do not = Professionalism.
I have now received multiple PM’s stating that this provider is known for this type of shit, but not having it in reviews makes it hard to find this type of information out.
I sometimes reply to an ad or email the guys I'm booked with...
I sometimes reply to an ad or email the guys I'm booked with... Originally Posted by Megan Love
Sometimes???? If you book and have no intention of showing up, you should always cancel. Now I realize that it may be after the fact with an apology, or explanation but a NCNS sux and has the potential of affecting other possible appointments. What if I took the same approach and booked with multiple providers for the same date and time then waited to the last second to decide who to visit with, and did not inform the others?
We all know how that would end for me.
Now you know my pet peeve I HATE NO CALL NO SHOWS LOL

As a good friend of mine would say with a nice southern draw, " That just ain't right"
I consider it a NCNS if she planned a tour and actually scheduled something with you. The fact that she wasn't going to tour there, doesn't mean she didn't have an official appt. If she scheduled a day, time and length---then it's an appt. If she fails to notify you that she canceled her tour, it's a NCNS. She's not obligated to tell others she's not coming to town if she hasn't scheduled anything else with anyone yet. Her main obligation is to the ones she scheduled with...her secondary obligation would be to those who hadn't scheduled yet, but had been in contact about "tentatively scheduling" (<-----for those it would be courteous if she contacted about her cancellation but not necessarily an obligation.)
Yes sometimes! I always email the guy that I'm booked with to tell him that I'm canceling a tour..

If someone emails asking if I'm in town, I say I canceled my trip....
I consider it a NCNS if she planned a tour and actually scheduled something with you. The fact that she wasn't going to tour there, doesn't mean she didn't have an official appt. If she scheduled a day, time and length---then it's an appt. If she fails to notify you that she canceled her tour, it's a NCNS. She's not obligated to tell others she's not coming to town if she hasn't scheduled anything else with anyone yet. Her main obligation is to the ones she scheduled with...her secondary obligation would be to those who hadn't scheduled yet, but had been in contact about "tentatively scheduling" (<-----for those it would be courteous if she contacted about her cancellation but not necessarily an obligation.) Originally Posted by tia travels
Well said.
I get the point, and Megan knows me. I have no beef with Megan and apologize if it was taken wrong. I am confident that Megan would send me notice if she had an appointment she could not make. I did over look the "or email" part of her post.
Yes Megan has the professional spirit!
Hell I just had it happen this week to me on a massage.