Fetish descussion

Everytime I'm asked if I have a fetish I get really embarrassed. Over the last week I've been consumed with my new fetish thought nonstop so I'm kinda mad LOL. Hehe.

Does anyone else here have a strangulation fetish? To me, and I'm sure most others, would agree that it would be so hot and sexy violating some worthless bitch in the butthole with hands squeezing her neck till she passes out.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!

This is a fetish only. Its not about violence just like piss play is not about piss. The chances of severe death or injury is low. Just wanted to make that clear. lol

Now back to me! Hehe I'm totally obsessed and craving a strangulation fetish and need to find someone before Sunday or else i m

Please share your lil fetish. Don't be shy daddy and mommy.
There is someone in Houston OP but, you've gotta catch her after she's been drinking and partying "All Night" and hasn't slept in at least a couple of days You'll know because, she'll begin to spam the board; it's a cycle. BUT, being that it's almost Mother's Day... a lot of booze drinkn will be going on due to Emotional Baggage so, you may get some contributions on this here thread...

Don't You Go Disappoint'n Me OP, I LUV Your Threads, You Keep Me In STITCHES!

Also, I already sent off my card and package for my Mother. I spoke with my Father today to make sure that he intercepts it on Saturday.

SORRY, NO FETISH TO SHARE...

BUT... FOLLOWING...

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Does anyone else here have a strangulation fetish? To me, and I'm sure most others, would agree that it would be so hot and sexy violating some worthless bitch in the butthole with hands squeezing her neck till she passes out. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
That would make a very interesting review.

Don't know if it's considered a fetish but I definitely would like to experience a gumjob

https://www-urbandictionary-com.cdn....%3DGum%2520Job

I have heard of a few able to do this in other cities but none locally.
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2022, 05:08 PM
There is someone in Houston OP but, you've gotta catch her after she's been drinking and partying "All Night" and hasn't slept in at least a couple of days You'll know because, she'll begin to spam the board; it's a cycle. BUT, being that it's almost Mother's Day... a lot of booze drinkn will be going on due to Emotional Baggage so, you may get some contributions on this here thread...

Also, I already sent off my card and package for my Mother. I spoke with my Father today to make sure that he intercepts it on Saturday.

BUT... FOLLOWING...

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆 I hope she's not huge
Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆 I hope she's not huge Originally Posted by BLM69
I haven't found her yet, but I did join match.com today and also planning to go downtown tonight to see who is alone.

BUT... FOLLOWING...

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I know what you mean because alcohol outs stupidity. Besides, It can't be her because I don't want the bitch i pick to know. Catch my drift, doe?
  • Mplay
  • 05-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Wife likes to be choked and controlled. However my hands need to be lined up perfectly for her. We talked about it. She is submissive but likes to run how it’s done to her. I’m into because she likes it. Frankly, I think she enjoys the control aspect of seeming to be submissive but she wants to control the rules on it. Once in awhile I grab her fucking hair and take what I want and get no complaints. Women are women who the fuck knows.

We ran into one provider who was a freaky as we are. She was ex Mormon and supported her husband. Best milf fuck we ever had.
Who's the whore that you're talking about? I'm interested in some playful chocking myself 😆 Originally Posted by BLM69
Not too hard to figure out.
One could say she fancies herself the "Roman Goddess of Love"

I hope she's not huge Originally Posted by BLM69
Not according to her.
I know what you mean because alcohol outs stupidity. Besides, It can't be her because I don't want the bitch i pick to know. Catch my drift, doe? Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
In that case you're better off joining
https://fetlife.com/
You try that on an unsuspecting lady here you're likely to end up in the hospital.
The other day I hooked up with a lady at a sports bar & she had brass knuckles and a gat in her purse.
I know what you mean because alcohol outs stupidity. Besides, It can't be her because I don't want the bitch i pick to know. Catch my drift, doe? Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
CRYSTAL CLEAR as Random Fog, Deer

Happy Hunting and have a wonderful day! Get out and enjoy this Beautiful Day Today!
Everytime I'm asked if I have a fetish I get really embarrassed. Over the last week I've been consumed with my new fetish thought nonstop so I'm kinda mad LOL. Hehe.

Does anyone else here have a strangulation fetish? To me, and I'm sure most others, would agree that it would be so hot and sexy violating some worthless bitch in the butthole with hands squeezing her neck till she passes out.

LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!!

This is a fetish only. Its not about violence just like piss play is not about piss. The chances of severe death or injury is low. Just wanted to make that clear. lol

Now back to me! Hehe I'm totally obsessed and craving a strangulation fetish and need to find someone before Sunday or else i m

Please share your lil fetish. Don't be shy daddy and mommy. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
It because you don't have on mine is getting a Rock dick and pound right in pussey. To many providers use lube and just ugly.
Ok David Carradine. He became addicted and ended up killing hisself. Fetishes are very addictive and just like drugs it takes a higher does to curves your desires over time. Enjoy but be safe,
OP: Extremely fookin weird and dangerous IMHO. Guessing you’re going to do it with an infected wiener. I know a lady who’s missing a jigsaw puzzle piece that wants to strangle you.

Alyssa, your recommendation for CPP is not from Mars yet claims to be a bright star?
I think that’s freaking hot. But I’m have some strange fetishes. And just like someone said, it is like a drug. I can’t have vanilla sex anymore. Me personally, I love being strangled and role play of force, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
My new fetish is DDGL. Very taboo to talk about it seems. But I recommend fetlife.com. Find a group near your area. I personally haven’t found anyone into my fetish yet. But I still dress up and use my imagination until I find a daddy to dominate me. Good luck on your search.
What exactly is DOGL?