Screening Numbers

I know most of us do not use our real numbers, but I've seen an increasing number of providers stated that they will not respond to G.voice, text now, etc. What is the happening median?
I use what I feel safe with. They use what they feel safe with. If they match, great. If not, move on down the road.

Use a burner phone seems a good bet
The entire industry has deteriorated during the past couple of years, in favor of the provider.

If you are one of those guys who provides your linkedin along with your DL, may as well provide your real phone at that point as they can probably access it anyhow. If you go mainly by references, I would never give out my personal number. Not all of them are doing that... just some of them.
Its just not hard. And its not in favor of the provider. Never use RL info. It is not hard to find someone to have sex with. Never give out any info you are not comfortable with. Remember, its a Felony for us, not them. If a specific provider will not use a method your comforatable with, find another. For every hot provider out here, there are more just as hot.

I can walk into just about any strip club and for $200 or less, find several gals willing to go OTC. And I get to examine the goods first. I can go into most nice hotel bars and go home happy for $300. I can go into many nice dance clubs, buy a bottle, flash a little cash, and pick and choose from fine, young things. I can call guys and gals I know, let them know what I am looking for, and its done. Those are not boasts, those are the result of years of experience.

I used ECCIE for years with great results, though not in several years. Its a still a great resource. But if the ladies here dont work with you, look elsewhere.